Heritage Millennium Ultra Pro

PunkKitty

Reaction score
Custom build Heritage Millennium Ultra Pro in outstanding condition. This is the rare model without F-holes that tightens up the sound and gives it a great look.

This is a semi-solid carved maple curly top. See diagram of the build; somewhere in between a traditional semi-hollow body and solid body. This gives it some subtle open tone and keeps it at a comfortable 8lb or so.

One piece mahogany neck with ebony fretboard and mother of pearl blocks. It's a stunner and extremely versatile guitar; you can get incredible sounds across the board.

Upgraded with 2 Seymour Duncan Antiquity Gold humbucker pickups.

Multi-binding around the back and front of the body and neck.

Original Heritage hard case, strap, certs, etc. included. Built at the former Gibson factory in Kalamazoo.

Here's a detailed spec list from the factory:

BODY
Type: Semi-solid body
Top Material: Carved curly maple
Back Material: Mahogany
Width: 13-1/4"
Length: 17-5/8"
Rim Thickness: 1-3/4"
F-Holes: None
Cutaways Single cut Florentine

NECK
Material: One piece mahogany
Scale Length: 24-3/4”
Tenon Type: Long
Headstock Size: Small
Headstock Pitch: 17°
Headstock Accents: Mother of pearl "The Heritage" logo inlay head veneer with diamond
Fretboard Material: Ebony
Number of Frets: 22
Fretboard Inlays: Mother of pearl block
Fretboard Radius: 12”
Nut Width: 1-11/16”
Fret Size: .108 x .051
Truss Rod: Single action

ELECTRONICS
Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbucker - Gold (not factory installed)
Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Antiquity humbucker - Gold (not factory installed)
Controls: Two volume, Two tone - Black speed knobs
Switching: One Switchcraft toggle switch for pickup selection
Pots: CTS - 500K
Capacitors: Vishay / Roederstein - 0.022uF 250V 10%

HARDWARE
Finish: Gold
Bridge: TonePros
Tailpiece: Stop Bar
Tuning Machines: Grover Standard
Pickguard: None

ACCENTS
Lacquer: High gloss nitrocellulose
Binding: Multiple white and black binding around body top and single white binding on back, neck, and headstock

https://reverb.com/item/29632339-heritage-millennium-ultra-pro?publish_confirmation=true

$2250 Shipped CONUS. Venmo, CashApp, or Zelle.

[IMG]

Last edited:

spoony

Premium Member
Reaction score
That's a beauty for sure!

Do you have a link to the "See diagram of the build;" and can you tell me about the neck thickness/deminsions?

Thanks,

s

PunkKitty

Reaction score
That's a beauty for sure!

Do you have a link to the "See diagram of the build;" and can you tell me about the neck thickness/deminsions?

Thanks,

s
I don't have a link for a diagram of the build. I can tell you that it is semi hollow with no F holes. That's about all I know. I'd but the neck profile between a 50's and a 60's profile leaning more toward the 60's.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
What a beautiful guitar, best of luck! I would love to try one of these. I love my H-157 but man does it get heavy!

spoony

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't have a link for a diagram of the build. I can tell you that it is semi hollow with no F holes. That's about all I know. I'd but the neck profile between a 50's and a 60's profile leaning more toward the 60's.
Thanks for that info. I get along best with a 60's profile so that's good to hear.

s

PunkKitty

Reaction score
According to my bathroom scale, the weight of the guitar is 8.0 pounds.

Latest Threads