Heritage H150

Droog

Reaction score
Had this one for a little while now, I like it a lot, Heritage has things going on that's for sure, I might swap the pickups though, they could be better I think. Although it doesn't beat my R8 ( not much I've found does ) I'd encourage anyone interested in a Les Paul to give these a try, it's only a shame I couldn't do a better job of capturing the top in a photo as it really pops in person. Built in the same building that built the original Gibson Les Paul Sunbursts. Plays really nice, comfy neck, just a great guitar.

Here's some crappy iPhone pics :shock:

IMG_0910 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMG_0911 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

And a quick pic with my R8.

IMG_0875 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

jimmyjames

Reaction score
The Heritage, please! I played a 3-pup 150 in a shop, loaded with BK Mules, very nice:cool:

MUSTANGCAT

Reaction score
I've still have not plugged one in. I love the Vintage burst issue. I know they come with SD pickups. I've only held one in my hands. It was a great desert burst beauty. I can't even think about these right now until I get back to work.

Wingtip4

Reaction score
I love the idea of guitars made in Kalamazoo. Some of the ones I've played have had thin necks. I'll never get to like the headstock shape.

Wingtip4

Reaction score
I forgot to say what a stunning instrument this is. I had no idea Heritage made such a thing.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score

Very nice man!
I have not played a finer guitar than my H-157.

Kalamazuu

Reaction score
I love the idea of guitars made in Kalamazoo. Some of the ones I've played have had thin necks. I'll never get to like the headstock shape.
The headstocks seem to turn off a lot of people.
Some of them seem wider than others, I really like the bound ones on 157s, which you can get on 150s too.

I don't know why the image is so small, I might have to repost from a computer.

Droog

Reaction score
The headstock is a cosmetic thing that puts a lot of people off, it doesn't really bother me. The back colour, the real MOP inlays, and the fact that the nitro on mine has started checking are some cosmetic things where this guitar seems to have in spades.

( I realize the inlays and some other things may not be historically accurate, it does make quite an attractive guitar. )

:shock:

But I would never argue with someone on how they spend there own money, if it's something cosmetic or how it plays or whatever that puts you off, no issues here, it's your cash.

houston

Reaction score
The headstocks seem to turn off a lot of people.
Some of them seem wider than others, I really like the bound ones on 157s, which you can get on 150s too.
Not sure I can go so far as to say I actually like the headstock, but the binding does seem to help. In any case, it's not enough to discourage me from coveting one of these over a G.

Latest Threads