Here kitty kitty...

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I love your signature. Are you the Star Trek guy in the red jersey who everybody just knows is gonna get killed when they beam down to a hostile planet?
The quote is from a movie called Galaxy Quest, by a character called Guy Fleegman. In short, Galaxy Quest, is about the actors of a Star Trek like show, long since off the air, doing Store openings, Conventions, living off their former fame, who aliens recruit, because they believe the TV shows were real. Movie both lampoons while paying homage to Star Trek, Star Trek Fans, Sci Fi and their fans, in general. Guy Fleegman, WAS a red shirt equivalent on the fictional Galaxy Quest show.

My avatar picture is Guy Fleegman

Watch the movie, highly recommended.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Backyard burials have been a source of closure for my kids many times. Just don't put them in plastic bags, let the Earth have them back to nourish the next round of life.

Oh yeah...almost forgot.

*Cool Story Bro*

For Parakeets, it's "Burial at Sea".

you put them on the top of a shoe box lid.

You drape two squares of TP over them. Flag art is optional.

You solemnly say a few words before the obligatory "we commit this body to the deep"

You say "all hands attention" , you whistle, you let the parakeet slide off the box lid as the Toilet's Mate provides the flush.

You salute as the parakeet swirls around the bowl two or three times, head up as it were standing.

THIS is how one buries a parakeet.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
For Parakeets, it's "Burial at Sea".

you put them on the top of a shoe box lid.

You drape two squares of TP over them. Flag art is optional.

You solemnly say a few words before the obligatory "we commit this body to the deep"

You say "all hands attention" , you whistle, you let the parakeet slide off the box lid as the Toilet's Mate provides the flush.

You salute as the parakeet swirls around the bowl two or three times, head up as it were standing.

THIS is how one buries a parakeet.
How do you burry a single keet :dunno:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you burry a single keet :dunno:
When I said "them", I was speaking of one keet.

But since you raised the question; for multiple parakeets, turn the lid sideways, use more TP.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you light it on fire if the keet is a viking?

yeah, but mom would have a fit finding a burned keet and popsicle stick boat in the bathtub.

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ain't pissin' mom off.

Latest Threads