Here kitty kitty...

Michael Matyas

Reaction score
Terminally ill pets should be euthanized by a veterinarian and cremated or buried in a mass grave. This is compassionate and what decent people do. Burying a dead pet on your property is illegal in many jurisdictions, and it is an invitation for rodents and other scavengers to feed on the corpse. And 29 years old is awfully young to be a crazy cat lady.

JTM45

Reaction score
Terminally ill pets should be euthanized by a veterinarian and cremated or buried in a mass grave. This is compassionate and what decent people do. Burying a dead pet on your property is illegal in many jurisdictions, and it is an invitation for rodents and other scavengers to feed on the corpse. And 29 years old is awfully young to be a crazy cat lady.
:hmm:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Could she be arrested for "dead animal cruelty"?

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Damn it, I can't get the gif to work properly.

TheX

Why you mad, bro?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Terminally ill pets should be euthanized by a veterinarian and cremated or buried in a mass grave. This is compassionate and what decent people do. Burying a dead pet on your property is illegal in many jurisdictions, and it is an invitation for rodents and other scavengers to feed on the corpse.
Backyard burials have been a source of closure for my kids many times. Just don't put them in plastic bags, let the Earth have them back to nourish the next round of life.

Oh yeah...almost forgot.

*Cool Story Bro*

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
I guess there is no way to ask them (the pets) and not all situations are the same ... but my 2 cents ...

I think most pets would rather spend their final time at home with the place and people they know than at the vet.

Last edited:

Michael Matyas

Reaction score
Backyard burials have been a source of closure for my kids many times. Just don't put them in plastic bags, let the Earth have them back to nourish the next round of life.

Oh yeah...almost forgot.

*Cool Story Bro*
I guess there is no way to ask them (the pets) and not all situations are the same ... but my 2 cents ...

I think most pets would rather spend their final time at home with the place and people they know than at the vets.
When you guys die I hope your kids can find cardboard boxes big enough to put you in.

rcole_sooner

Reaction score
We wanna be cremated so it won't take a big one.

I guess you wouldn't wanna hear how pets were handled when we lived in rural OK in a small town (out on the farm so to speak). "We got different rules down on the farm." And there was plenty of love and respect for animals.

dspelman

Reaction score
I was just pulling into a neighborhood when a large SUV pulled out of a very fastidiously kept house. The signage on the side of the SUV indicated that this was a mobile euthanizer. A minute after the SUV left, a male came out of the house carrying something wrapped in a pet bed, folded over. The whole thing was simply dumped in one of those big flip-top garbage cans (I hope he used the right color for recycling...) and then he hopped into an Audi R series and motored away. Gotta wonder if that dearly departed pet peed on the wrong thing at the wrong time...

We've had our pets cremated and deposited into very pretty wooden boxes that are stored on a shelf. Only a couple of them so far. Every now and then in a moment of whimsy we'll try to teach them how to Sit! and Lay Down! But so far we haven't tried to use them in any recipes.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's possible she IS just cat sh*t crazy. It wouldn't be the first time someone in a creative art, was a little off their rocker.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was just pulling into a neighborhood when a large SUV pulled out of a very fastidiously kept house. The signage on the side of the SUV indicated that this was a mobile euthanizer. A minute after the SUV left, a male came out of the house carrying something wrapped in a pet bed, folded over. The whole thing was simply dumped in one of those big flip-top garbage cans (I hope he used the right color for recycling...) and then he hopped into an Audi R series and motored away.
Every pet we had, was a member of the family for us. Their death was almost as impactful to us as losing a human. As such, they were treated in death, like a member of the household.

Now, it is possible, said Audi driver, was doing so, to avoid the grief. something like, If you treat it like an object , physically, then emotionally, you will treat it like an object.

It is also possible, there is a divorce, or separation or similar dynamic going on.

But it is also possible, that the animal, was never more than an accoutrements, or status item. And that burns me.

Michael Matyas

Reaction score
It's possible she IS just cat sh*t crazy. It wouldn't be the first time someone in a creative art, was a little off their rocker.
I love your signature. Are you the Star Trek guy in the red jersey who everybody just knows is gonna get killed when they beam down to a hostile planet?

Latest Threads