Help Please - What are these worth? Hermida ZenDrive 2, Ibanez TS808HW, TC Delay

kmrumedy

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I've been away from the guitar scene for quite sometime. I'm looking to put up some pedals for sale that I bought new years ago and never used. I tried looking at Reverb, Ebay and some forums to gage pricing but pricing for 2 of these pedals seems to be all over the place. I was wondering if any of you more current on the pedal market could give me an idea of "fair" market value for these pedals. A price range would be ideal. I want to sell them quickly so I won't ask stupid money but I don't want to give them away either. Any help is much appreciated.

Hermida ZenDrive 2 - I bought this new from Alfonso many years ago. Took a long time to get it. This is the larger one with the tube in it. I opened the box. Made sure it worked. Put it back in the box and never opened it again. So I guess it is New Old Stock. Some guy is currently asking $999 on Reverb that seems insane to me. I've seen others in $600-$800 and much older ads at lower pricing. What's it going for on MLP classifieds these days?

Ibanez Tube Screamer TS808HW - I bought this new from a member on here. It is the handwired version in the metal casing. It weighs a ton! Same thing as above. Opened box, plugged in, never opened it again. Pricing?

TC Electronics Delay and Looper - Same story. Bought years ago new. Never used. Pricing?

Thanks guys.

cybermgk

Singin' the body lectric
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
THe TS808 Hand wired is going new for $380 us. Used as low as $265. For yours judge from there

On the Zendrive, looking at Reverb's history, it looks like they were selling, on avg about $400 used. HOWEVER, in 2020, they seemed to have increased dramatically. IF I were to guess, it is COVID related lack of new pedals being made, thus used going up and up as only supply (See Below). I were you I would take advantage of that while it lasts

Zendrive.JPG

Can't speak on the TC, as they have several versions/models of both.

Duane_the_tub

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Zendrive around $500, Tubescreamer around $300. Which TC is it?

kmrumedy

Reaction score
THe TS808 Hand wired is going new for $380 us. Used as low as $265. For yours judge from there

On the Zendrive, looking at Reverb's history, it looks like they were selling, on avg about $400 used. HOWEVER, in 2020, they seemed to have increased dramatically. IF I were to guess, it is COVID related lack of new pedals being made, thus used going up and up as only supply (See Below). I were you I would take advantage of that while it lasts

View attachment 512210

Can't speak on the TC, as they have several versions/models of both.
Thank you so much! I didn't realize Reverb had this data. Thanks.

dmac in SC

Platinum Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't give over 100 bucks for any of them.

The TC Fashback is especially weak, maybe a 20 on the 1 to 100 scale.

I can buy into the vintage, or 'hand wired' markets somewhat with regards to amps....but pedals??

uhhhmmm, No.

joff

Reaction score
I have been looking out for a minty 2nd hand TS808HW over here in the UK...on Ebay UK, a used one sells for about £150 plus and a mint one sells for about £200 plus...although, i missed one that sold on Ebay in France recently which was still sealed and sold for only about £75 plus postage...absolute bargain...no wonder the buyer left the seller a Positive feedback!

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
I wouldn't give over 100 bucks for any of them.

The TC Fashback is especially weak, maybe a 20 on the 1 to 100 scale.

I can buy into the vintage, or 'hand wired' markets somewhat with regards to amps....but pedals??

uhhhmmm, No.
Then don't buy any of them. That's pretty simple. The guy was just asking for pricing no need to be rude.

Latest Threads