Help me ID my Tokai Les Paul Reborn

sotxguitars

Reaction score
I found this Tokai Les Paul Reborn
Serial # 8000416.
It’s Cherry Sunburst, est weight 8 - 9 lbs, a #50 stamped on the bottom neck, the tuners say Grover Deluxe, headstock looks like and open book style, two cream colored pickups, single cream colored binding around body.

sorry I can’t post pics here, but any helpin iding this LP would be appreciated - Joey

sotxguitars

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback everyone, Im looking forward to playing this bad girl as soon as possible. Shes on layaway :cool: for now...lol
Sorry i didn't elaborate, Curry nailed the model already, its genuine 100% Tuners look swapped out though. That happens.
Thats what I thought, when I saw the tuners..oh well.

zeneffect

Reaction score
ls50, and a nice one. the 50 and 3 piece top are easy identifiers. 78 was a great year

dont worry about the tuners, the original double ring arent the greatest (not bad either) to begin with and those grovers are probably better.

zeneffect

Reaction score
you getting the haze on the headstock as well? i want to say that virtuoso guitar polish stuff helped a little with mine.

I wasnt even alive in 78. I meant the 78 year tokai.. like a 72 cuda or 59 burst.

sotxguitars

Reaction score
you getting the haze on the headstock as well? i want to say that virtuoso guitar polish stuff helped a little with mine.

I wasnt even alive in 78. I meant the 78 year tokai.. like a 72 cuda or 59 burst.
Nice I will have to look into that...and I understood what you meant, just being hilarious.