Help me ID my pickups please.

Spazeack

Reaction score
So I bought this 1995 Les Paul Classic Plus a few weeks ago. I had the time yesterday to throw some new strings on her and go over the guitar very thoroughly. I really like this guitar alot. Has such a wonderful slim neck on it. Its a lot different Than my Traditional Trad Pro V.

I am hoping someone can help me id the picks ups in this thing though. I didn't see any markings on them except the Gibson logo. They sound great so its more of a curiosity kind of thing really. The hardware on this guitar is very aged. The fretz are in really good shape to good of shape really since the guitar has a few minor bumps and bruises on it which just give it the right feel I mean hell its almost 30 years old.

So here are the pictures of the pickups thanks in advance. I think that's the cool thing is i know this guitar has some stories to tell whish i knew who had it before me.

Attachments

• Bridge (2).jpg
    Bridge (2).jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 29
  • cavity (2).jpg
    cavity (2).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Bridge(2).jpg
    Bridge(2).jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 28

ARandall

Reaction score
Stock pickups for that era are the 500t/496R.
A DCR measurement will tell you what they are - there are any number of sites that list the specs for you to crossreference your readings with.

jbash

Reaction score
If they are 500/496, someone put covers on them.

Meter reads are a necessity.

Latest Threads