Help me get a Rist Workhorse, selling most of my gear!

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
Hi :wave:. I want a Roman Rist Workhorse bad enough to sell most of my collection (some of which I thought I'd never sell).
It will take me a little bit to list everything, I haven't sold much here, but I have done a fair share on ebay and I always pack very good and have 100% feedback. jiveturkeyrcav8r on eBay
First up is my 2009 Gibson Les Paul Studio VM in worn Brown finish.
This is "one of the good ones" and has been my main guitar since I bought it new. It has a Jonsey harness and WCR Crossroads pickups. I have played it plenty and has a few minor dings and scrapes along with a slightly bent tuner (the picture makes it look more bent for some reason) but it works just fine. I would throw in the original Burst Bucker Pros that I swapped magnets in, can't remember which ones, if interested. Asking $825 shipped and paypaled (gift). I would ask less if it wasn't for the pickups. They sound awesome in this all mahogany guitar, the combination works very well, and the harness helps too, 50's wiring. You won't be disappointed in the tone or feel of this Les Paul. Original hard shell case included (white interior).

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
Up next is my Squier CVC Tele. I don't need to go on how awesome these guitars are. This one I waited and picked out from Sweetwater's inventory until I found one with nice grain where the body joints didn't jump out at you, if you know what I mean. It looks like a one piece body because they match so well. I bought this a little over a year ago and haven't played it much at all. The only wear I see are minor scratches on the pg, otherwise it would look new. It's all original except for Schaller strap locks. Plays and sounds awesome. I'm including a Fender HSC (see pics above) and am asking $325 shipped and paypaled (gift)

Rico

Reaction score
Sorry my browser didn't load completely. Please ignore. GLWTS

HeartString

>>>RSIYH<<<
Reaction score
It looks like you're across the street from Boulder High School. Beautiful guitars!!! Love the Tele but that LP is gorgeous too!!

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
I have one more guitar (maybe another one too, haven't decided yet to sell). A guy I work with might buy it, if not I'll post more pics and info. It's got a "scar" I'll describe too later.
A Martin 000-15s with real mahogany body, not sapele. Waverly tuners, fossilized mammoth ivory saddle, bone nut, K&K Pure Western Mini pickup.

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
It looks like you're across the street from Boulder High School. Beautiful guitars!!! Love the Tele but that LP is gorgeous too!!
Thanks for the compliments! The school is Buchanan High School in Michigan
Thanks for looking too :wave:

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
I have some pedals to sell too! I'm getting tired and will probably list them tomorrow (some others not pictured). Here's a teaser or two:

:wave:

edit: sorry, I decided to keep the micro terror.

Dino

Reaction score
How much for the Micro Terror?

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What's the wait time to get the Workhorse built?

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
How much for the Micro Terror?
Dangit, I decided to keep it. After practicing last night, we have one in our practice space and it's not loud enough. I'm going to run it with mine in stereo so it'll be louder and play around with some stereo effects, sorry. :sadwave:

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
What's the wait time to get the Workhorse built?
I'm not sure, I contacted him a couple months ago but my summer has been cray cray. I'm just getting around to selling my gear to fund the build. When I get enough I'll get the ball rolling for real. I really don't care if it takes him awhile after that, I just want to get it started.

h

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
**I AM ENDING THE SALE OF THESE ITEMS**

First of all I want to say sorry to all who have viewed and have shown an interest in my stuff! I recieved an offer I can't refuse and I will have to leave it at that. Once again sorry.

I would also like to thank the MLP family in general for being here! I have learned so much here and wouldn't even know about Roman Rist or WCR pickups or Jonesy or Phaez or........etc.

jiveturkey1

Reaction score
Seriously, I can't refuse this offer otherwise I'd still be trying to sell you guys and girls my stuff. :sadwave:

Latest Threads