Help me find MIJ

elscorcho

Reaction score
I'm quite new to this MIJ business. There are some MIC or MIK LP style guitars that I've been looking at (Agile and Welch) and they are easy to get a hold of at the moment. I really want to explore the MIJ options though.

I'm only working with a $500 (50,000 ¥) budget, and in one of my other posts someone mentioned that I could find some MIJ LPs in that price range. The problem is, even with some of the reading I have done regarding MIJ, I'm totally lost. There seems to be an amazing number of models from each of the brands (Tokai, Greco, Burny, Bacchus, ESP, Orville, and so on...) What exactly should I be targeting in my price range?

The Japanese sites are another thing that I'm completely lost in. Jauce seems somewhat simple to understand. But what are some things I need to be careful of? Is there a list of trusted sellers?

I've read through the FAQ, but I didn't really see any buying tips when it comes to the foreign sites.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in this new journey, lol.

Olds442

Reaction score
Find a nice burny for 20k-25k yen and let it ride friend. Could make it for under 50k yen all said and done.

Rinkya ships fedex which is quickest for me, ymmv etc.

villager

Reaction score
Find a nice burny for 20k-25k yen and let it ride friend. Could make it for under 50k yen all said and done.

Rinkya ships fedex which is quickest for me, ymmv etc.

+1 or a low model greco mint collection..

Latest Threads