Help me find a song

Petergrifindor

Reaction score
Hi fellow members, I come for your help.

I was looking for a videoclip (or the name of the song and the band) that someone posted here maybe a year ago (or more).

It was an old videoclip, I think of an american rock band, with a girl dancing outdoors in a town the whole time. It didn't looked very choreographed, more like the girl improvising and dancing freely. She was blonde, and wore no bra LOL. The title of the song maybe something like the name of the girl (like "come on sussie" or "dance sussie") but maybe I'm wrong on that one.

If anybody knows the name of that song and the band I would really apreciate it.

Thanks a lot.

Skeletor

Reaction score
Come on Eileen?
Dexys midnight runners (spelling?)

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can bet your ass back in the 60's if that came on the TV my mom would have been changing that channel, Not so easy back then though no remote.

fett

Reaction score
This inspired me to play my harmonica while lying in bed. It is an easy tune to toot.

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well the forum did a fantastic job with that request.

I have a mystery song back from around 1979 or so
It was during A Live broadcast of the Black sabbath-Blue oyster cult Black and blue tour.

One of the two groups played a song about a woman of possible ill repute that did bad things. Hell of a song and to this day I still think about who sang it and the name of the song.

I think back and she possibly came across as a witch or evil character. But very beautiful..

Not a lot to go on but one never knows

I have even tried to find a song list from the tour but never had any luck..

electric head

Just passing thru
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it was Dio but in my mind I have always pretty much thought it was Blue oyster cult who played it..

Latest Threads