Help - Live audio streaming software needed

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
This is kind of a shot in the dark, but I have been surprised before. People here come from so many varied fields that maybe somebody could help me towards what I need.

I was asked to provide the services of simultaneous interpreting for an upcoming conference next October. There is specialized equipment for this, but the budget is tight. My client didn´t mention how much it´s possible to spend, but the first few quotes we got made us realize that we are nowhere close to what suppliers ask.

I started wondering if there is some website, software, service, etc. that could allow me to broadcast live audio and stream it via Internet to a smartphone app...I guess something like having my own radio station. It is absolutely necessary that there is very low latency, otherwise it won´t help us. In case there is, I would definitely prefer something that has both Android and iOs apps, but free for the listener.

I hope someone here can steer me towards the solution. Thanks in advance.

Mexicanbreed

Reaction score
Not sure how to make that work...I do have Vlc...where to go from there?

twst1up

Reaction score
That part I don't know Mex, maybe there's some tutorials on YouTube?

Howard2k

Reaction score
Yeah there was an organization who started doing this recently. Let me see what I can dig up.

Latest Threads