Help identify a Greco

mortors

Reaction score
Can anyone give me some information about this Greco, it’s year, model number etc, and thoughts on value please, I would appreciate it

Attachments

Roxy13

Reaction score
It's a 1990, but I'm not sure on the model. I've only seen a couple of those so it might not be a regular production guitar. I think @wulfman has one or did recently?

Roxy13

Reaction score
I almost bought one about a year ago but it was on the auctions and there were no pics of the back of the neck. I asked the seller for some but he didn't understand and took like 25 more of the fretboard lol. But, before I buy a guitar sight unseen from halfway around the world I want to know that the neck is ok first.

mortors

Reaction score
I almost bought one about a year ago but it was on the auctions and there were no pics of the back of the neck. I asked the seller for some but he didn't understand and took like 25 more of the fretboard lol. But, before I buy a guitar sight unseen from halfway around the world I want to know that the neck is ok first.
I have been there myself, and did not notice I left out the back of the guitar, I’m just getting old

Attachments

mortors

Reaction score
The neck feels like a little smaller than normal R9, bathroom scales say 8.8lbs, its really pretty and has very nice acoustic volume and sustain, I will try to have my nephew make a short video of it

mortors

Reaction score
Roxy13, was it the same color as this one?

mortors

Reaction score
Yes, and I was GASsing for a red singlecut. I ended up later on buying an opaque candy apple red Edwards instead.
Roxy13, do you by chance remember the name of the red?

ThePanda

Reaction score
@mortors Is it possible to get pictures of both pickup cavities, electronics cavity, and/or back of the pickups??

mortors

Reaction score

Attachments

ThePanda

Reaction score
@mortors I was hoping there would be some kind of label in the cavities.

From what I see it is a Fuji-gen Greco based on the front pickup cavity.

Pots are 500K based on the serial on top of them.

I was hoping the pickups had a sticker on them as well. That would have helped with determining the model. My 89 Greco pickups are not labelled either.

From what you see is the maple cap a veneer or solid?

It is a really pretty guitar. That color is on point.

Latest Threads