Help ID LP Custom

darkvoice

Reaction score
I am trying to ID a Custom LP, please let me know what model is this.

Also, what does it say on the back of the head under Gibson? Pics are not good enough to see clearly.

Pics are below. Thanks!

G_LP_Cust_1.jpg

G_LP_Cust_2.jpg
G_LP_Cust_3.jpg

Last edited:

gball

Reaction score
I am trying to ID a Custom LP, please let me know what model is this.

Also, what does it say on the back of the head under Gibson?

Seems to be a "fairly" recent LP Custom, not sure of the year but I think its been a little while since HCS was available (2008, maybe 2010 as stated above?).

It says Gibson Custom on the back of the headstock.

Seems in good shape from what little can be told from the not-so-great photos. If you are thinking about it definitely get some better shots.

darkvoice

Reaction score
Seems to be a "fairly" recent LP Custom, not sure of the year but I think its been a little while since HCS was available (2008, maybe 2010 as stated above?).

It says Gibson Custom on the back of the headstock.

Seems in good shape from what little can be told from the not-so-great photos. If you are thinking about it definitely get some better shots.
Thank you!

Are these considered good sample of LP Custom? Any idea about fair price for this guitar (assuming it's in good condition)?

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a real ebony fretboard which is a plus,... I have a 2011 in ebony,.... these were listed street $3999 when new.... I would think that $3500 in mint condition would be on the high end..... around $3k on average.

These are Custom Shop made, so they have that bit of extra enhancement. Though this one is a little "Clowny",...but i like clownburst.

searswashere

Reaction score
That colour isnt exactly desirable, I would use that to your advantage. Wont know if its any good til you try it.

Latest Threads