Hello from SW Florida

outlawten5

Reaction score
Looking at buying my first Gibson Les Paul. An ebony classic. Wish they had wine red in the modern series. Cheers everyone, Andrew

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Where in SW Florida?

We lived near Page Field when I was a kid. We moved to Naples in the mid-90s.

scrumm21

Reaction score
Nice - Welcome to MLP

My brother has lived in Ft Myers 30 years now. I have a small place in Cape Coral that my dad bought in 1973 - When there were Only 2 (TWO) Stoplights on the Entire Cape :eek2: - and they went to flashing mode at 8 pm i believe lol

I am in fact flying down Monday and staying at Snug Harbor Marina at FMB. Right after my bro moved to Ft Myers he bought 6 weeks at Snug Harbor

(I'm in Central Ky)

Last edited:

outlawten5

Reaction score
Nice - Welcome to MLP

My brother has lived in Ft Myers 30 years now. I have a small place in Cape Coral that my dad bought in 1973 - When there were Only 2 (TWO) Stoplights on the Entire Cape :eek2:

I am in fact flying down Monday and staying at Snug Harbor Marina at FMB. Right after my bro moved to Ft Myers he bought 6 weeks at Snug Harbor

(I'm in Central Ky)
Nice. Great entertainment at Smokin Oyster Bar. Walking distance from Snug Harbor. I used to live on a boat next door at Moss Marina

Midnight Blues

Premium Member
Reaction score
:wave: and :welcome: to the MLPF Andrew from a fellow (NE) Floridian.

We'll be waiting for your "New Guitar Day" (NGD) Thread with bated breath!

:cheers2:

jb_abides

Reaction score
Looking at buying my first Gibson Les Paul. An ebony classic. Wish they had wine red in the modern series. Cheers everyone, Andrew
Reconsider Sparkling Burgundy... a classic color!

Welcome aboard & BTW I have ties to Venice, FL