Hello from Ohio

Roxy13

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I've been playing for 37 years although I only have one LP (copy) at the moment. However I do a lot of reading here and thought I should join in order to participate.

My copy is a 2004 Dillion DL650Q that I am the original owner of.

I have a Gibson SG, as well as 2 other SG copies and a few other guitars.

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Donal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MLP :applause:

Enjoy the fun and information :thumb:

Roxy13

Reaction score
Where in the Buckeye state are you located?
I'm in the pancake flat NW corner, near Bowling Green. I was born and raised in Cleveland, but have been out this way for all but 2 years since 1986.

I Break Things

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum! I'm sure you'll find most of us are friendly and insane! Enjoy your stay!

mandobandit

Reaction score
welcome to the club Roxy, I'm over in the north east,Stark county, a couple of miles between us

Roxy13

Reaction score
welcome to the club Roxy, I'm over in the north east,Stark county, a couple of miles between us
Do you play mandolin, too, by any chance? I have played off and on for 15 years (badly).

mandobandit

Reaction score
Do you play mandolin, too, by any chance? I have played off and on for 15 years (badly).
yes , banjo, dobro, and fiddle as well, spent many years in the bluegrass world,flatpick guitar and vocal was my main role, it has been the last 3+ years I got back into electric guitar, as I am soon to be 60 years of age, I realized everybody I played with or for was old really old, I found it depressing I rediscovered Jimmy Page and I felt 15 again.
There you have it several Les Pauls and Telecasters later , new tube amp arrived today.
Again nice to hear from you

Roxy13

Reaction score
yes , banjo, dobro, and fiddle as well, spent many years in the bluegrass world,flatpick guitar and vocal was my main role, it has been the last 3+ years I got back into electric guitar, as I am soon to be 60 years of age, I realized everybody I played with or for was old really old, I found it depressing I rediscovered Jimmy Page and I felt 15 again.
There you have it several Les Pauls and Telecasters later , new tube amp arrived today.
Again nice to hear from you
I'll be 50 this year. Playing Jimmy Page through a tube amp helps anyone feel happy and younger :)

I just got a new tube amp myself about 3 months ago.