Hello from Northern Indiana

SlingBlader

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Gary and I've been hanging around here for a while now. I currently work in IT for a living. In a past life I was a bass player, touring for around 10 years.

I've always noodled with guitar, but I'm certainly not a great player. A couple of years ago, I dove headfirst into woodworking. Since I've always loved Les Pauls, I would like to try my hand at building a few LP inspired guitars. The Luthier's Corner area has been a great place to gather information.

Anyway, a late hello to everyone, so far I have really enjoyed my experience here at MLP! :)

Thanks,
Gary

S. Rock

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, Gary. we're glad to have you here.

DagerOne

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow Hoosier. I've lived in Monroeville, Hoagland, Woodburn, Notre Dame, and now Fishers. An Indiana resident all but 9 years of my life, but never stopped being a Hoosier. :)

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
Hi Gary

An official "welcome to the Fun House" now that you are not lurking but one of the gang :thumb:

Ray

SlingBlader

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone! Looking forward to more participation in the future!

Sustainamaniac

Reaction score
Hiya Fellow Hoosier! Glad to add you to our ranks.

There are quite a few Indiana people here actually. It's rather surprising.

circles

Reaction score
Welcome, Gary Indiana. I am an ex-Lebanon West Lafayette dweller. Glad to be away from the land of the ice and snow (Seattle) but also that you joined us.

Latest Threads