Hello from Lake Balboa CA

MrClint

Reaction score
Greetings!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I'm a frequent poster on a number of other message boards, and I see a few familiar faces here. I've been playing steady for a few years now. My Les Paul is the high value Epiphone Special I with P90s, in TV yellow. Hope to get to know folks around here.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Welcome to our corner, pal..

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Greetings!

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. I'm a frequent poster on a number of other message boards, and I see a few familiar faces here. I've been playing steady for a few years now. My Les Paul is the high value Epiphone Special I with P90s, in TV yellow. Hope to get to know folks around here.
I've gigged your exact guitar many times.

Corksniffers can say what they want but they're the ones that decades ago would of laughed at the guy showing up to a gig with a Junior.

Knew I'd never post whining about a ding or scratch making live music with it. Audience can't tell the difference between a $149 guitar or a $2499 one so I've always gigged cheap.

Welcome to the zoo.

MrClint

Reaction score
I've gigged your exact guitar many times.

Corksniffers can say what they want but they're the ones that decades ago would of laughed at the guy showing up to a gig with a Junior.

Knew I'd never post whining about a ding or scratch making live music with it. Audience can't tell the difference between a $149 guitar or a $2499 one so I've always gigged cheap.

Welcome to the zoo.
DIg it! Yeah, at the end of the day it boils down to having fun. I like slab-sided guitars, and this one is a real slabby. P90s can growl, and that's why I bought this one and didn't break the bank in the process. It came with 9s, which took a bit of time to get used to. Now I appreciate bending those strings like gumby. LOL

Latest Threads