Heartbreaker solos 1 and 2: Jimmy Page Murphy aged vs Custom Authentic Les Pauls

Geardog

Reaction score
I also dug it Jimmy. What guitar cable were you running?

Tadas

Reaction score

that's also very good playing :dude::applause:
i can kind of play that solo, but at this speed it's still hard to me to play it fluently. i kind of loose my vibrato's and stuff and it doesn't sound right.. working on that :D

JimmyAce2006

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Have you taken the leap and learned No Quarter yet? My favorite Zep song.

I do know most of the rhythm part of NQ, but I never learned the lead. I think he's using a pedal - maybe a wah pedal (he used one live). And I don't like pedals. I suppose I could learn it without the pedal. But if I posted it, I would get hammered with a bunch of comments for not using a pedal. I like that song. On TSRTS, it has one of the coolest sounding guitar solos.

Hamtone

Reaction score
Great playing for sure..Great job

You can hear slight difference between the guitars the second one sounds brighter

generalwar

Reaction score
I do know most of the rhythm part of NQ, but I never learned the lead. I think he's using a pedal - maybe a wah pedal (he used one live). And I don't like pedals. I suppose I could learn it without the pedal. But if I posted it, I would get hammered with a bunch of comments for not using a pedal. I like that song. On TSRTS, it has one of the coolest sounding guitar solos.

He used a Vox wah on that song, the old picture wah made for Vox in Italy early on. RMC makes a replica of that pedal, I have one it works great.

Hamtone

Reaction score
He used a Vox wah on that song, the old picture wah made for Vox in Italy early on. RMC makes a replica of that pedal, I have one it works great.

Or area 51 drop in, exact spec:thumb:

Latest Threads