Hated songs by great bands?

BKS

Reaction score
Freebird
Layla
Won't get Fooled Again
Bohemian Rhapsody
Stairway to Heaven

And every other "classic rock" song that gets played every day, over and over on the radio.
Nope nope. Still love them as i still love dust in the wind too.

jenton70

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
VH's Jump

used by a Chicago baseball team for umpteen years as bumper/ theme
music

didn't the like song to start with, their use of it turned my stomach
Perfect one. Great band, absolutely horrible song.

jenton70

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That riff is so great I make a cowbell exception. I think some of my cowbell hate goes back to my high school band. We played Hair of the Dog, and I thought the stupid cowbell wrecked the song. I also hated singing it.
Now you're messin with a .... son of gun?

multi-useless

Reaction score
I just listened to the first 2/3 of Like a Ship by the Traveling Wilburys. I love the band, but that was painful

dawgfanjeff

Reaction score
Any Aerosmith played on the radio. Damn near gives me an aneurysm. Apparently the general rock radio listening public only knows of Dream On, Dude Looks Like A Lady, and Love in an Elevator.
But that bridge in Love In an Elevator kicks ass!

Michael M.

Reaction score
Any Aerosmith played on the radio. Damn near gives me an aneurysm. Apparently the general rock radio listening public only knows of Dream On, Dude Looks Like A Lady, and Love in an Elevator.
I feel sorta the same about Aerosmith. But for me it depends on the era. If it is from when they were a rock band (Rocks, Toys) love them. If it is from the weird pop crap of their later stuff (and I don’t mind a lot of pop) YIKES. Dude looks like a lady, elevator, it’s just so dated and corny.

Latest Threads