Hate to post negative stuff but what a damn tragedy

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
I'd like for all of you to shed some tears of sadness for the boy killed in this story of 2 boys locked in an ice cold garage in 19 fucking degree temps with no heat or blankets. The fact that the boy who died showed head and face trauma and was autistic as well just makes me rage against the two adults in charge of keeping him safe. Other kids are being checked out now as well. Just fucking horrible and uncalled for. I hope the parents rot.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I saw this article and couldn't bring myself to read it, I just couldn't do it. It's beyond comprehension that people would do this to anyone let alone their own family. The only thing one can hope for now is to stop this type of thing from happening again, which would be almost impossible, and that justice is served. Sad and disheartening.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Heard some of this on the radio. Terrible story. I can only hope that the perps face worse than those poor boys had to.

RAG7890

Reaction score
7uck me dead, not a day goes by that I dont think, stop the Planet I want to get off. :mad2:

As an earlier Post said, RIP little man, no one’s going to hurt you anymore. :(

I suspect Prison justice will prevail in due course.

:cheers2:

Mark V Guitars

バナナフライング...
Reaction score
7uck me dead, not a day goes by that I dont think, stop the Planet I want to get off. :mad2:

As an earlier Post said, RIP little man, no one’s going to hurt you anymore. :(

I suspect Prison justice will prevail in due course.

:cheers2:
I fucking hope so.

meatball

Reaction score
A cop AND A child killer ,, they are going to make him a special treat on Saturday nights in Prison,,,there will be justice ,, keep an eye on the headlines soon. prison justice will be dealt soon. You watch

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A cop AND A child killer ,, they are going to make him a special treat on Saturday nights in Prison,,,there will be justice ,, keep an eye on the headlines soon. prison justice will be dealt soon. You watch
This one doesn't deserve whatever he gets ... because it can never be harsh enough.

Burn in hell, bastard.