Hate to even bring this up with all the destruction in Florida

mjross

Reaction score
I REALLY feel for all the people dealing with the destruction in Florida, watching the news and it‘s very difficult to watch. So much destruction and damage!

I know people have lost way more important belongings, but you have to wonder about fellow musicians that have home studios and collections etc. I know that there would have been no way and most probably did not have the time to relocate and protect their belongs. Knowing that there are way more important things than musical instruments, I just can not imagine the losses that some experienced. I know that this is said way to often in these situations but MY HEART GOES OUT TO THESE PEOPLE! I hope your losses are minimal and may you get back to normal soon. So very sorry!

Last edited:

Uncle Vinnie

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never thought about that. Lot of equipment could be potentially ruined.

It seems daunting with just the little bit of stuff I have, let alone an entire home studio with guitars, amps, keyboards, recording equipment ...

mjross

Reaction score
I never thought about that. Lot of equipment could be potentially ruined.

It seems daunting with just the little bit of stuff I have, let alone an entire home studio with guitars, amps, keyboards, recording equipment ...
Yeah, that was my MINOR point! More than anything else the loss of life and complete destruction of property is most important.

Latest Threads