Happy Thanksgiving..

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
upload_2018-11-22_12-42-33.png

Walt_T

Reaction score
I know Fezz, a couple of years ago our manager had us working 7 12s through the holidays to get stuff out the door for year end. Funny thing, there was nothing for us to do. Brilliance.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving, MLP crew! I'm grateful for all you folks. Glad we have a place to talk gear, music, life and share stories and memories with each other. I've made some great friends and acquaintances here. I hope you are are having a wonderful day, wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

I'm working today, too. ...and I'm extremely grateful for it!

Some folks get to work zero hours today or yesterday. Perhaps, no hours all week. ...all month, maybe? Those of us that work have much to be grateful for.

I'm slacking off a little now for some forum reading and a coffee/pie break. Then, back to work until later tonight when the Mrs. gets home from her job and we feast in gratitude! I made the meal this year, as she was studying hard last night and working today. Ham, stuffing, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie are already done. Later, I'll put turkey in and make gravy. I'd have had apple pie, also, but I went to the store last night and well, ya, that was too late to get all the ingredients before they ran out, of course!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
So, I cooked an awesome meal...at my ex's. I helped clean up and patted the kids on the head. Then I stopped by a local watering hole, frequented by women of ill repute. I'll follow up with pg-13 results.

mtgguitar

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving from Buffalo, these folks ran in the YMCA Turkey Trot, it was 18degrees:

1011724159%20Turkey%20Trot%20Cantillon%20184.JPG

Latest Threads