Happy Thanksgiving..

NRBQ

Reaction score
To all on MLP.. happy Thanksgiving and may the Turkey be with you and yours.

Jeff, Erin,, Milo, Phoebe, Scala and Siberian..

Somewhere in the world today there's a Turkey in hiding sticking its middle finger up right now, see you next year bitches! Yeah they have middle fingers, happy Thanksgiving bitches!

Mockbel

Reaction score
I will never forget this occasion again... In Egypt, we usually don't celebrate thanksgiving so last year, I woke up in the morning, dressed my son up and took him to school (he is in an international school).. I noticed that school street is empty.. doors are closed.. I thought I am late or something, knocked the door.. security guy came out.. looking at me and at the dressed up kid and smiled a silly smile saying "No sir, school is closed, it is thanksgiving" :laugh2:

I told him "really? school is closed in thanksgiving? all other places are open man".. he smiled same smile again saying "We are international sir" !!

so Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families all :)

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
I will never forget this occasion again... In Egypt, we usually don't celebrate thanksgiving so last year, I woke up in the morning, dressed my son up and took him to school (he is in an international school).. I noticed that school street is empty.. doors are closed.. I thought I am late or something, knocked the door.. security guy came out.. looking at me and at the dressed up kid and smiled a silly smile saying "No sir, school is closed, it is thanksgiving" :laugh2:

I told him "really? school is closed in thanksgiving? all other places are open man".. he smiled same smile again saying "We are international sir" !!

so Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families all :)

Great story.. thanks for sharing.

E1WOOD5150

Purveyor of Joke Grenades
Reaction score
Thanks to you bunch of knuckleheads, I have learned, laughed, bragged, and purchased. It's been almost 5 years, and I enjoy the company, knowledge and expertise you fine folks have to offer. The best part is when something is amiss; this bunch checks in, offers support and answers, not just advice. I am very proud to be a member here.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, however you choose to do so. Let today be a joyous day.

mudface

Shaw Bucker
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
ACC14CEF-0C71-4E23-81E8-2047F681A384.gif

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all those on MLP who celebrate this most important day of observance and of giving thanks for America.

Latest Threads