Happy thanksgiving

LPnut

Reaction score
Right back at 'ya, guys.

With regards to the NFL, I have nothing to be thankful for: I root for Da Bears (sorry, Jenton). :shock:

Mark

bblooz

Reaction score
Be thankful we live in a world where our biggest worry is how we are going to scrape together enough $ to get that next holy grail Les Paul. At this time of year we take a moment to pity the less fortunate who have to play crappy-ass Chinese imitations or some ungodly abortions of the design concocted by some stoner named Smith who only puts his initials on his guitars (embarassed, I guess)! I will plug in, turn it up to 12, and strike a chord for all of us today.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving turkeys!

joba

Reaction score
Wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving and wonderful Holiday Season! Enjoy the Day.

freebyrd 69

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hey B....i'm cool with the Cowboys thing, but you live in PA! Go Steelers! Ha.

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving !

I hate football....

I am watching the train ride across Alaska...They stuck a camera on the front of a train and just let run live..ALL DAY........good stuff, :shock:

The highlights are when they increase the throttle for an upward grade, and when they pull into a deserted town....maybe we'll see a moose.....:wave:

jenton70

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving !

I hate football....

I am watching the train ride across Alaska...They stuck a camera on the front of a train and just let run live..ALL DAY........good stuff, :shock:

The highlights are when they increase the throttle for an upward grade, and when they pull into a deserted town....maybe we'll see a moose.....:wave:

I would actually watch that.

scott1970

Reaction score
I disconnected cable TV nearly nine years ago, so no football for me. I'm just happy I don't have to work today!

More importantly, I hope y'all have a peaceful and happy Thanksgiving.

Gary

Reaction score
Since this is posted in the Historic & Reissues forum, I wish everyone a Historic, Reissue Happy Thanksgiving!

Seriously though, be thankful for your family & friends. A couple I know lost their son yesterday. He was killed by a drunk driver.

Barker

Reaction score
He was killed by a drunk driver

This is horrible.

Please, no one drink and drive, I lost my best friend when I was a much younger man to a drunk driver. I've never driven after drinking because of this. It's easy; if I'm going to have even one drink I don't plan on driving home.

Stay safe everybody!

Latest Threads