Happy Hump Day!

NRBQ

Reaction score
This is really a hump day for me, my job in the summer gets pretty tough with longer hours and more grind, but today (like yesterday to a lesser degree) is going to be even that much longer and grindyier < brand new word...Up at 5:30AM arrive at work at 7:30, keep that train going till I hop back in the car at about 5:30 to 6PM this evening and never stop in between. It's going to be a long one, but after this week things will for the most part settle in to a more appropriate routine so I'm locking on to that bit as I get thru today and the rest of this heavy week. So there it is, ready set go........

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really a hump day for me, my job in the summer gets pretty tough with longer hours and more grind, but today (like yesterday to a lesser degree) is going to be even that much longer and grindyier < brand new word...Up at 5:30AM arrive at work at 7:30, keep that train going till I hop back in the car at about 5:30 to 6PM this evening and never stop in between. It's going to be a long one, but after this week things will for the most part settle in to a more appropriate routine so I'm locking on to that bit as I get thru today and the rest of this heavy week. So there it is, ready set go........

Well then when you start getting tired you need to start singing the YMCA tune, they’ve got your back :lol:

NRBQ

Reaction score
Well then when you start getting tired you need to start singing the YMCA tune, they’ve got your back :lol:
Yes I will, I absolutely will do just that. We have a game at work where we will hum an ear worm song casually near a coworker and watch the magic happen. My go to songs are usually "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones, or ABBA's Dancing Queen, diggin the dancin queen... but YMCA seems perfect for this day of days. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Wed is my Thursday, I start work on Sunday, so Thursday is my Friday. What did Mrs. FEZZ and I do last night to celebrate Tuesday=The Hump? You can imagine.

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm off most Wednesdays except when Monday is a holiday. No hump here, coasting on level ground until tomorrow.

LP121

Reaction score
Yes I will, I absolutely will do just that. We have a game at work where we will hum an ear worm song casually near a coworker and watch the magic happen. My go to songs are usually "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones, or ABBA's Dancing Queen, diggin the dancin queen...
You do that too? :laugh2:

My go to is Mexican Radio.

NRBQ

Reaction score
You do that too? :laugh2:

My go to is Mexican Radio.
Hey um um um, life in a northern town. She just smiled and gave me a vegamite sandwich, in cars, sweet Caroline bup bup bup good times never seemed so, she blinded me with science, eye of the tiger, I said hey, what's going on, I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world, don't you want me baby, and I would walk 500 miles, come on Ilene, you got to know when to hold up, and I start to complain when there's no rain, it's not sane, I can't go for that no can do, we built this city, obla de obla da life goes on, just like me they long to be close to you, three's company too, there's noting that a million men on mars could ever do, Chaka Khan let me rock you Chaka Khan, don't you forget about me, I'll stop the word and melt you, rock lobster, our lips are sealed, Mr. Jones and me, like a rhinestone cowboy.

Yes the ear worm is bountiful...

Last edited:

My Les Paul Classifieds