Happy Canada Day To All The Hosers and Gords!

fry

Reaction score
3BDDC20E-1E1B-4744-8E2E-46DA439790B0.jpeg

disaffected

Reaction score
A Canadian I once worked with explained the diff btw an American and a Canadian this way-

An American pot of lobsters starts to boil. A lobster gets out and starts pulling other lobsters out and each of those lobsters tries to pull others out.

A Canadian pot of lobsters starts to boil. One gets out and is trying to get others out. The other lobsters pull that lobster back in.

Having said that some of the nicest folks I have ever met are Canadians so HCD

Last edited:

redking

Reaction score
A Canadian I once worked with explained the diff btw an American and a Canadian this way-

An American pot of lobsters starts to boil. A lobster gets out and starts pulling other lobsters out and each of those lobsters tries to pull others out.

A Canadian pot of lobsters starts to boil. One gets out and is trying to get others out. The other lobsters pull that lobster back in.

Having said that some of the nicest folks I have ever met are Canadians so HCD
Actually, if the lobster that gets out is from Quebec, he goes and turns the heat up on the pot.

James R

Reaction score
HCD!

Do you guys blow shit up today?
My boss bought a bunch of tannerite.
We did a dishwasher, an old lazyboy, a wine barrel, and a bunch of small random stuff (the most impressive of which was an old frying pan that launched about 200 feet in the air before it disappeared).
Great fun was had by all.

Latest Threads