Happy Birthday Roberteaux!

PeteK

Reaction score
I was taking a nap! :facepalm:

Thanks everybody! 61 years old today, and already an expert curmudgeon (thanks to many long years of practice)!

Also, let us not forget that it's also PeteK's birthday!

Happy Birthday @PeteK

--R :thumb:
Thanks Rob! Happy birthday to you too. I'm working my way towards being a curmudgeon. I'm not bad for 37 but I've still got some work to do

fugazi20

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Rob! Best wishes for health and happiness!
And Happy Birthday to PeteK too! Sorry, there's not another thread for it, so I'll just say it here. :laugh2:

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thanks Rob! Happy birthday to you too. I'm working my way towards being a curmudgeon. I'm not bad for 37 but I've still got some work to do

:rofl:

Trust me: you're doing great! :thumb:

Of course, the "seasoning" process is a long, fairly drawn-out affair... no need to rush it either. You're young yet-- lots of fun times ahead for you, especially with the kids when they get to be about 8 - 12. :hmm:

It's all downhill after that, though! :shock:

You'll know you really *made it* when you find your children scolding you-- and your grandchildren-- using the very same aggravated tone of voice as they speak to all of you.

Ahhhhh... success! :thumb:

--R :laugh2:

KP11520

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You aren't just any Teaux....

Here you're the BIG Teaux, and without you we wouldn't have a sure footing or the quality information, perspectives and outright quality reading and entertainment you supply all of us!

Get yourself a nice pair of sandals and let that teaux breathe on his day and maybe even drop a little birthday cake frosting on it like it deserves!

Happy Birthday Rob. IMHO, You're alright. If I was nearby, I'd be there to help celebrate.... (If you'd allow) LOL

Last edited:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday big guy. May you have many more

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
BRILLIANT!

I forgot to mention just how twisted you are as well. And THAT's the BEST Part of all!!!!!!

Thanks, bro... but that was what Deftone called me up in Post #47...

Credit where credit is due, and all... :thumb:

But then: I am a bit bent, and no sign of straightening... so that part's true anyway! :shock:

--R :laugh2:

redjunior

Gak!.... Bozos!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah crap, I missed it.... Happy Birthday Robbo....
Birthdayamp.jpg

electric head

Just passing thru
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah crap, I missed it.... Happy Birthday Robbo....

Like not really man because like yesterday is like uhh today ,,sort of like tomorrow will sort of be today but in the future..you know what I mean

Latest Threads