Happy Birthday Roberteaux!

Hack

Reaction score
I was throwing a party for Rob and had gone all out….. a caterer, band, and a hired clown. Just before the party started, two bums showed up looking for a handout. Feeling sorry for the bums, I told them that I would give them a meal if they will help chop some wood for me out back away from the party. Gratefully, they headed to the rear of the house.

The guests arrived and all was going well with everyone having a wonderful time, But the clown I hired hadn’t shown up. After a hour & a half, the clown finally called to report that he was stuck in traffic and would probably not make the party at all.

I was very disappointed and unsuccessfully tried to entertain everyone myself. Then I happened to look out the window and saw one of the bums doing cartwheels across the lawn. I watched in awe as he swung from tree branches, did mid-air flips, and leaped high in the air.

I yelled to the other bum and said, “What your friend is doing is absolutely marvelous. I have never seen such a thing. Do you think your friend would consider repeating this performance for everyone at the party? I would pay him $50!”

The other bum says, “Well, I dunno. Let me ask him.” “HEY WILLIE! FOR $50, WOULD YOU CHOP OFF ANOTHER TOE?”

Sorry I missed it yesterday. Hope it was a good one.

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy B-Day!

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
Robert

I'm late to the party as usual........

Happy Birthday my man.

One of the good guys around here.

Hope you enjoyed your day.

K

sliding tom

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Robba!

new-orleans-cakes-nola-grooms-cake_800x533.jpg

:cheers2:

KP

Oldtimer
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I missed your birthday little brother. I hope you enjoyed the day to the utmost.
:band: :cheers::cheers2:

KTM

Reaction score
How did I miss this?

Happy Belated Birthday Rob!

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
what in tarnation?

too many birthdays. This just needs to stop!

Everyone stay exactly how they are. Nobody move. This is getting ridiculous. Something must be done.

redjunior

Bozo since 2016.. Gak!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Rob. As usual I'm late to the party......eesh!:facepalm:

Hope it was a good one.

Latest Threads