Happy Birthday Harmony

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I'm a little late but Happy Birthday! I hope you had fun! :)

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Happy birthday old gal....:dude:

The ten years between 49 and 50 are always hardest for a woman, but at least this year the local fire service is on standbye when they light the csndles on your cake.

Have a great time and we missed you at Bridport. We desperately needed your matriachal skills once again to keep those adolescent twats in order...... Next year hopefully..

Take care and make sure those surgical stokings aren't too tight....They can sometimes restrict the blood supply to the legs you know, as Vasco found out to his cost.

Phil. xxx

ptate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Is this Harmony Central.....Ta-daa...Boom, Boom....

Happy Birthday Harmony :thumb:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank you for all your wishes and videos, not belated DHB, it's today :)

Phil you cheeky git! I have some way before I reach that age thank you. :laugh2:
Or are you saying I look older :shock::mad2:

How is there 10 years between 49-50? Phil :laugh2: Vasco is right, you are losing it :laugh2:

See you in Dorset next year Phil :thumb:

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sixty-what again...?

Bus pass, Ovaltine, zimmer frame and a pile of blankets, eh!!! :D :dude:

Have a good one! :dude: :dude: :dude:

And get yo ass over to Bridport next year. Try to get it to tie in with your joint FBI/MI5 activities, and you'll be just fine! :naughty: :applause: :D :dude:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Thank you for all your wishes and videos, not belated DHB, it's today :)

Phil you cheeky git! I have some way before I reach that age thank you. :laugh2:
Or are you saying I look older :shock::mad2:

How is there 10 years between 49-50? Phil :laugh2: Vasco is right, you are losing it :laugh2:

See you in Dorset next year Phil :thumb:

Dear Oh dear Harms..You've been in the States far too long...:facepalm:

The ten years between 49 and 50 subtly refered to the times it takes women to ever admit they are 50.. In other words they seem to remain 49 for an awfully long time.:laugh2:

Jesus woman, don't tell me you didn't get that? You'll definitely have to move back here that's for sure. All those tornados are getting to you. :shock:

You know all us Brits missed you this year and are all looking forward to seeing you again.. No rolling your rrrrrr's again please.. And I didn't say arse either.

In fact talking about that subject we have a belated birthday present for you which Cookie tastefully chose from one of those catalogues he takes to the bathroom with him.

You go gal....:dude::dude:

bscenefilms

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
HBD Harmony!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NIdK-ntTY]Harmony - Elton John - YouTube[/ame]

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Hey Harms,
Awesome harmonies you and the rest of the WI gals laid down on that session Vasco Cookie and I set up at Abbey Road studios after the 2009 meet.:dude::dude:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0k7PzW2hzs[/ame]

Mindfrigg

Reaction score
:thumb:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHRMX9Brq0s&t=6s"]The Beatles - Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday old gal....:dude:

The ten years between 49 and 50 are always hardest for a woman, but at least this year the local fire service is on standbye when they light the csndles on your cake.

Have a great time and we missed you at Bridport. We desperately needed your matriachal skills once again to keep those adolescent twats in order...... Next year hopefully..

Take care and make sure those surgical stokings aren't too tight....They can sometimes restrict the blood supply to the legs you know, as Vasco found out to his cost.

Phil. xxx

GEE trying to deplete the world of wax supply?

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank y'all :)

Had a great night :D

Phil and Vasco....I am so going to get you both for those comments, you cheeky sods :laugh2:

You two maybe pushing 80 soon, zimmer frames and incontinent pads for you both more like :thumb:

Tazz, that was a picture of Phil's last birthday cake.

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Harmony! :D
Blimey..Look who it is....Aunty Lazy.....
Where have you been gal?...Haven't seen you around in ages.
Trust a woman to suddenly materialise for a birthday or wedding. :laugh2:

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Thank y'all :)

Had a great night :D

Phil and Vasco....I am so going to get you both for those comments, you cheeky sods :laugh2:

You two maybe pushing 80 soon, zimmer frames and incontinent pads for you both more like :thumb:

Tazz, that was a picture of Phil's last birthday cake.
Watch it Harms..

I got my sister in law a beauty a few years back when she said to me, " Phil you are going grey"......I replied "No dear I am getting distinguished....You are going grey". :laugh2:

Latest Threads