Happy Birthday Harmony

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Thank you JR, was pleasantly surprised to see this thread, not quite the 11th here yet but as I was born in England, I am officially a year older :D:
21 again :thumb:

Thank you everyone, I sure will have a good birthday, my work colleagues have decided I needed a good birthday bash so they are going to take me out tomorrow night after work to celebrate in style. Thankfully no work the next day so I can work off any hangover :D

Huffdaddy..you spoil sport! :laugh2:
But thank you for the thought :D

KMK, atta boy :thumb:

Tim, thank you, as do you :)

Sin Nombre, that is pretty neat, thank you :)

JR and Huff..crazylooney was crazy :laugh2:

05jrock

Reaction score
Thank you JR, was pleasantly surprised to see this thread, not quite the 11th here yet but as I was born in England, I am officially a year older :D:
21 again :thumb:

Thank you everyone, I sure will have a good birthday, my work colleagues have decided I needed a good birthday bash so they are going to take me out tomorrow night after work to celebrate in style. Thankfully no work the next day so I can work off any hangover :D

Huffdaddy..you spoil sport! :laugh2:
But thank you for the thought :D

KMK, atta boy :thumb:
Cool, Hope you enjoy your night out harmony :thumb:

Dont forget to have a drink for Crazy McLooneyBin aswel. :D

joeobrien

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Harmony! Pity you weren't able to attend the Bridport meet - would have been good to meet you. Have a great day.

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Harmony! Pity you weren't able to attend the Bridport meet - would have been good to meet you. Have a great day.

I would have loved to have met you too Joe and wish I could have gone to Bridport meet. I am definitely planning on going next year though..maybe next time or maybe see you someday in our hometown :thumb:

Fardwark

Horrible Porridge Gobbler
Reaction score
Many happy returns on being 21 again.

Here is an appropriate video for your day.:thumb:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohi2rLHbrBY]The Buzzcocks - Harmony In My Head (w/lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Gooner

Reaction score
The Toon Army says.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90dKxlsUJo]Happy Birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Happy Birthday :thumb:

Latest Threads