Hanging my head down low

NRBQ

Reaction score
I posted that I'd learned my lesson after two years in the new house and no trick or treaters, well today I had one come to the house and I didn't have anything to give. I'm so pissed at myself for this. Turns out they delayed the holiday due to the weather problems they had yesterday. A nice kid knocks on the door dressed as a turtle ninja or something, his mom standing at the curb, oh shit what the F is wrong with me, I had nothing, I'd have given him a fiver to go buy some and I didn't even have that on hand. All I could do was apologize for not having anything to give him, what a heel, the look of disappointment was evident, jesus wtf. For two years I've been here and nothing, finally this year I finally get a trick or treater and I failed. I apologized to his mom, and him, Fuck this sucks, just one kid is enough to disappoint, F F F F F ! OK so I learned my lesson again, hence forward I will have some kind of candy for Halloween. Damn it boy, this sucks out loud. I almost gave him a cake mix in a box, no not really, kept thinking what can I give, had nothing, at least nothing that made any sense. Here's some sneakers kid, you'll grow into them, WHAT? Next year I'll be ready for that one kid, I won't let this happen again, I re learned my lesson this time for good. I feel like Artie Fufkin, kick a mans ass, I'm not asking I'm telling, kick my ass.

Last edited:

SGeoff

Reaction score
You sir, are beneath contempt. Begone, foul beast. You are now sentenced to years of having candy on hand, and nobody coming by to claim it. A sentence I've been serving myself, for about 8 yrs now... :hmm:

NRBQ

Reaction score
Hell I don't feel as bad now, at least I didn't hand out lollypops infected with chickenpox like that nutbag lady from Australia.

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
Next year

Hand out old CD's you don't listen to any more.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
A good ol fashioned tongue lashing would have worked.

freak

Reaction score
Ask the mom for her address.
Stop by and give her some candy.

Leave some snickers for the kid to, while you're at it.

redcoats1976

Reaction score
we had one trick or treater last night.got plenty of candy left.

NRBQ

Reaction score
Yeah man talkin bout wah ha ha ha ha ha, dang ole boo man. Yo.