Halp! (Marshall Vintage Modern)Forum pwoblems...

JCM900MkIII

Reaction score
Since yesterday I have a problem loging in at the Marshall Vintage Modern forums.

I log in and it automatically logs me off again.
If I want to get the adress of the boardmoderators (so I can mail them about my problem)I need to log in (see my dillema?)

Is there anyone here, who also posts there, who would like to contact the admins for me please? (I have the same screenname there)

Or maybe someone has a different sollution to my problem?

Louie

Reaction score
Sorry mate, I've just tried to log in but I seem to have the same problem. I've tried 3 different browsers already, maybe that's not the issue.

JCM900MkIII

Reaction score
Sorry mate, I've just tried to log in but I seem to have the same problem. I've tried 3 different browsers already, maybe that's not the issue.

Ok, thanks for the heads up!

Thought it was me.

Update: Managed to get in there by shortening the url to "http://marshallvintagemodern.com" and manual login.
Weird...

JCM900MkIII

Reaction score
Fixed!

Update your bookmark and login issue
With the sites name change the URL has also changed. Please update your bookmark for this site. The new address is,
http://www.marshallguitarforum.com

If you type in the old address or use your old bookmark you will be automatically be redirected to this site. However this has created a login issue for some members. This is due to the sites old cookie still on your computer and the new site wanting to give you its new cookie.If you are experiencing a login issue follow these steps to correct it.

- clear your browsers cookies
- type in the forums new address
- login and you will be good to go.

If anyone still experiences a problem contact me at

[email protected]

Surf

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads