Haha, moron.

scott1970

Reaction score
My guys were sent to check out a suspicious man today. Chicanery and shenanigans permeated the air. This guy gives his name and DOB, pops for a warrant and gets cuffed. He starts crying and came clean that he lied and gave us his brother's info, not knowing his brother was wanted.

He gave us his actual name which was then confirmed through dispatch. He had two warrants on him. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Saturday, I was driving north for a 4-hour jaunt and this douche bag in a van essentially ran me off the road. I saw him coming in my rear view and he was moving to pass me on the right but he was only halfway into the center lane and was definitely going to make contact with my right rear corner (at 80mph) so I was forced into the left shoulder. I could see the individual LEDs in his after market headlights in my rearview as I avoided contact. He was driving erratically as I had passed him earlier and he wasn't driving that fast. I was a little put off but, not going to make a stink about it. 4 minutes later, the Po-po had him pulled over. I was tempted to stop to add to the pain but, thought better of it.

Last edited:

Uncle Vinnie

Help me Mr. Wizard!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guys were sent to check out a suspicious man today. Chicanery and shenanigans permeated the air. This guy gives his name and DOB, pops for a warrant and gets cuffed. He starts crying and came clean that he lied and gave us his brother's info, not knowing his brother was wanted.

He gave us his actual name which was then confirmed through dispatch. He had two warrants on him. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

The family that crimes together, does time together.

Dick wads!

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score

So you booked him for all three, right?
Called the brother and told him that everything was taken care of?

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Saturday, I was driving north for a 4-hour jaunt and this douche bag in a van essentially ran me off the road. I saw him coming in my rear view and he was moving to pass me on the right but he was only halfway into the center lane and was definitely going to make contact with my right rear corner (at 80mph) so I was forced into the left shoulder. I could see the individual LEDs in his after market headlights in my rearview as I avoided contact. He was driving erratically as I had passed him earlier and he wasn't driving that fast. I was a little put off but, not going to make a stink about it. 4 minutes later, the Po-po had him pulled over. I was tempted to stop to add to the pain but, thought better of it.
A few years ago, I got passed by a guy driving like Mario Andretti.
All over the freeway, winding through every eye-of-the-needle he could thread through to maintain 10mph above the flow.

About 5 miles ahead, I see him on the side of the road, nailed by CHP.

Forgetting that my sunroof was open, I let out a pretty loud "Nelson" style "Haaa Ha!"

The officer heard me and started busting up.

haha.jpg

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
Road rage took the life of a young man in Houston. The boy was an honor student, and played guitar.

Not much a civilian can do about violence on the highway, because even a concealed carry weapon may not be enough. Around how much would it cost to equip a car with a bulletproof driver side window, and either a front or rear hidden camera? The police have Axon cameras that stream wirelessly to the cloud, but I am not aware of widely tested civilian options.

This Tinsky camera used to sell at Walmart, but is out of stock.

7c550e12-fe7d-446d-865c-614012ec60ea_1.325c1d92fb9eb6a91a96ec15177e68b7.jpeg

scott1970

Reaction score
I know a coin trader who purchased a .gov SUV equipped with bullet proof glass and doors along with special tires that keep on rolling if punctured. So, there is that option.

Crotch

Mega Pints
Reaction score

Brothers man

pmonk

Reaction score
Exhibit A why there will always be criminal defense lawyers

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my first ticket in a long time a few months ago.

I saw the motorcycle cop coming on the highway, but was really into my music and forgot about it. I was doing the just under 10 miles over thing. I was in the left lane passing a vehicle when I looked in my rear view and noticed a motorcycle tight on my rear. I thought that dude really wants by, so I sped up a bit and passed. Then I noticed the motorcycle had pulled in tight behind me again.

Crap! I forgot about you! Busted! I was pulling over on the shoulder before he even put on his lights. I was friendly, he was friendly, but I still got a ticket.

Real ticket. No warning. 70 in a 60.

I really think I could have argued, but I didn't. Somewhere along there the speed limit drops from 70 to 60. But I knew I was a little bit over anyways.

That took the shine out of the morning.

Spartom

Reaction score

wildhawk1

Reaction score
"I've only had a couple drinks" or "there's nothing in my car" while Cheech and Chong clouds of smoke pour out.

If I was a LEO and hearing a lie for the thousandth time my humor meter would zero out and your day would get worse real fast.

scott1970

Reaction score
I got my first ticket in a long time a few months ago.

I saw the motorcycle cop coming on the highway, but was really into my music and forgot about it. I was doing the just under 10 miles over thing. I was in the left lane passing a vehicle when I looked in my rear view and noticed a motorcycle tight on my rear. I thought that dude really wants by, so I sped up a bit and passed. Then I noticed the motorcycle had pulled in tight behind me again.

Crap! I forgot about you! Busted! I was pulling over on the shoulder before he even put on his lights. I was friendly, he was friendly, but I still got a ticket.

Real ticket. No warning. 70 in a 60.

I really think I could have argued, but I didn't. Somewhere along there the speed limit drops from 70 to 60. But I knew I was a little bit over anyways.

That took the shine out of the morning.

Traffic cops are like WWII Germany. I'm a Switzerland kind of guy myself. In the majority of instances, I like to think a warning ticket does as much good without someone wasting hours at court or spending extra money they may not have. Not always, of course, but lots of the time.

I stopped an older black lady a few days ago and happened to see an "I did that" sticker on the gas lid of her car. She smiled and said, "I put that there." We had a fine chat, and I left her with warm wishes and a smile.

scott1970

Reaction score
"I've only had a couple drinks" or "there's nothing in my car" while Cheech and Chong clouds of smoke pour out.

If I was a LEO and hearing a lie for the thousandth time my humor meter would zero out and your day would get worse real fast.

The universal answer has always been, "I've had two beers." I have come to believe it's some kind of DNA gene almost every human possesses. I can only recall two exceptions. One guy answered, "A bunch" and the other just "You got me, I'm drunk."

wildhawk1

Reaction score
The universal answer has always been, "I've had two beers." I have come to believe it's some kind of DNA gene almost every human possesses. I can only recall two exceptions. One guy answered, "A bunch" and the other just "You got me, I'm drunk."

Would of been so tempted to drive both home and picked up a twelve on the way as thanks for telling the truth.

Latest Threads