Haggis Is Not An Animal...

hotrat

Reaction score
Haggis is an animal..I've seen them with my very eyes....
while roamin in the glomin :laugh2:

Silverbursted

Reaction score
I'm not so sure it even qualifies as food.
I had to look up on the Food network website on how to make it.

Bottom line, I think I would rather starve to death.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
If anyone thinks Haggis is an animal, it's peeps from overseas :laugh2: their ain't no self-respected scots who think it's an animal, i can tell you that ;) and for the record, it tastes very nice.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, that's about as true as the article that says..

'Only 13% of Americans believe in naturalistic evolution (that is that God had no part in evolution)'. :laugh2:

Where did you get that factoid? :hmm: Every person I know believes in natural evolution. :shock:

BrianGT

Reaction score
and for the record, it tastes very nice.

I absolutely love it! :thumb:

My son does outside catering at T in the Park and Rockness and it goes down a bomb......with Americans! They love it!

Phil47uk

Reaction score
Where did you get that factoid? :hmm: Every person I know believes in natural evolution. :shock:

You can find all sorts of whacky statistics on the web KP.. Just trying to prove a point..:laugh2:

Notorious BFG

Banned
Reaction score
I do believe that they are trying to make it available in the States. The sticking point is the stuffing of the goat or sheep stomache (whatever you fllers use), and the importers to be are working with thw FDA to make it compliant. Jus think, when you got the bro's over for a bbq n beer, and ya toss a buncha haggus on the grill. No doubt, you will the envy of your peers.

Howard2k

Reaction score

Seriously? If we ran a poll on this forum I am sure we would find a good chunk of people that believe:

* Evolution is not real
* Humans and dinosaurs walked the earth together
* Oh, and this happened less than 6,000 years ago.

13% DOES seem a little scarily low, but if the survey was taken somewhere like Kansas you never know.

alanssaab

Reaction score
well if you guys aren't going to eat haggis , all the more for us :) you need to try it though , it;s delish :)

McLovin

Reaction score
Haggis cannot be a real food. It is not on the menu at Mcdonalds and he was a Scotsman was he not?:hmm:

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
So, this isn't a real wild haggis?
Wild_Haggis-1.jpg

Latest Threads