Had a hell of a dream last night ...

Walt_T

Reaction score
I have never had a dream about being with a star. But I will say I've had some bizarre dreams about lost friends and relatives in very weird situations. This usually happens after a meal of very spicy Chinese or Indian food.
I wake up refreshed, and remember the dreams. Funny how dreams work.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I had a dream that Taylor Swift was at my house, oh, nevermind.
Im not a tswizzle music fan but she is cute and has a good sense of humor which is hot. She could drop by my place too Tthis would be her reaction:io:

defcrew

Reaction score
I have never had a dream about being with a star. But I will say I've had some bizarre dreams about lost friends and relatives in very weird situations. This usually happens after a meal of very spicy Chinese or Indian food.
I wake up refreshed, and remember the dreams. Funny how dreams work.
There's a song by John Mayer called Dreaming With a Broken Heart that is really the first one of his that got my attention and it is sort of about this. My grandfather pretty much lost all his marbles by life's end but I have had dreams where he was in full health and his voice sounded just like always. Have had others with folks who are dead or you've just completely lost touch with. You hate to wake up from them sometimes.

danohat

Reaction score
I once performed excellent cunnilingus on Paula Abdul in a dream. I didn't even have the hots for her. But afterwards, she found me irresistible.

Uncle Vinnie

Premium Member
Reaction score
I once performed excellent cunnilingus on Paula Abdul in a dream. I didn't even have the hots for her. But afterwards, she found me irresistible.
Phew! I thought you were going to say you ate her out.

frozenotter

Victim
Platinum Supporter
Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have multidimensional ...dreams in dreams etc., dreams. Weird shit.

Olds442

Reaction score
dreams are fun when they're lucid. i've had them where i'm awake in the dream and can enjoy it before waking up. usually when i realize i'm in a dream, i wake up instantly but on some rare occasions i can stay in there and be aware that i'm in a dream. usually that's when i decide to fly. but the down side to that is once i'm flying i wake up pretty quick.

so a lucid long lasting flying dream happens maybe once every 4 or 5 years. but they're fun.

what i should try, is instead of flying, going back in time in the same place to see what's up. or if that's even possible.

i know, i'm whacked.

defcrew

Reaction score
The worst dreams are the ones that terrify you and though you are relieved to wake up you cannot go back to sleep. The two most vivid bad dreams I can ever recall is one from childhood re snakes and one where I ran over a pedestrian. The snakes returned last night, oddly enough. One of my guitar playing friends and I were in some abandoned pool house with my old dog who is, at present, on his last legs from cancer. As we are leaving I warn my friend that I just spotted a huge snake and, by huge, i mean one of those rattlers as big as your leg. He inexplicably grabs it and it turns back on him. i woke w my heart beating a million miles an hour. For better or worse, I always dream in vivid color. I've heard it said some folks don't which really makes no sense.

My Les Paul Classifieds