Had a hell of a dream last night ...

defcrew

Reaction score
I had a celeb dream years ago that was real vivid for some reason. Keith Richards was at my house and toward the end of it he wound up rolling on the cellar floor on a pile of spinach. I have no idea what that was about but it stuck in my mind for some reason though it happened in the 90s. The things that reside in the back of our minds are truly curious. Hopefully Gregg and Duane didn't start fighting like they often did when drinking.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
for whatever reason . David Bowie has been a regular cast member in my dreams since the early 80s . I'm convinced that there's another realm __ and he knows how to get there . I fall in by accident sometimes

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
Duane and Gregg Allman (1971 age) were at my house and the three of us were drinking bourbon. Pretty nice guys. 'Nuf said.
and how is that a hell of a dream ? sitting around drinking bourbon ? seems pretty casual to me . can't say that I've ever woken up , and thought

" wow . that was a hell of a dream . I was watching tv and eating popcorn " :laugh2:

Uncle Vinnie

Premium Member
Reaction score
and how is that a hell of a dream ? sitting around drinking bourbon ? seems pretty casual to me . can't say that I've ever woken up , and thought

" wow . that was a hell of a dream . I was watching tv and eating popcorn " :laugh2:
It was a hell of a dream because of with whom I was drinking bourbon.

Tomorrow night maybe Dickey Betts and Berry Oakley will stop by.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I had a couple of bourbons, while watching Chernobyl, right before bed last night. I definitely had some f*cked up dreams. However, I will take the f*cked dreams over no dreams. Years ago, I went through period during which I am convinced I had no dreams at all.

There is nothing like the f*cked up dreams I get when I have an elevated body temperature (like the flu). It's like The Wall playing inside my head, but weirder and usually darker.

KP11520

Reaction score
My dreams are always Fok'd up. And even when I'm dreaming them, I'm still trying to make sense of them.... AND accomplish whatever goal they seem to be focused on (Gibberish usually) and I NEVER get there.

Nothing like waking up every morning after a long night of even my dreams fokking with me! Exhausted already! LOL

defcrew

Reaction score
I had a couple of bourbons, while watching Chernobyl, right before bed last night. I definitely had some f*cked up dreams. However, I will take the f*cked dreams over no dreams. Years ago, I went through period during which I am convinced I had no dreams at all.

There is nothing like the f*cked up dreams I get when I have an elevated body temperature (like the flu). It's like The Wall playing inside my head, but weirder and usually darker.
They are fascinating in their insights into what we are really pondering. It can be unpleasantly enlightening at times. As a kid--and I imagine this holds true for many here--I used to have dreams where I flew or, at least, could leap incredible distances. As time passes these have vanished. C'est la vie...

Tone deaf

Reaction score
They are fascinating in their insights into what we are really pondering. It can be unpleasantly enlightening at times. As a kid--and I imagine this holds true for many here--I used to have dreams where I flew or, at least, could leap incredible distances. As time passes these have vanished. C'est la vie...
Oh, I still have dreams that I can fly. I had one within the last 30 days.

pnuggett

Reaction score
No joke. The other night I had a dream that I was telling people about a recurring dream that I actually do have.

LocoTex

Reaction score
I had a dream a while back where I was hanging out with John Lennon and Paul McCartney. The weirder part is we were not really doing anything, just BS'ing. And I wasn't surprised to be there.

I have a lot more confidence in my dreams.

defcrew

Reaction score
Oh, I still have dreams that I can fly. I had one within the last 30 days.
Maybe it is just me. One recurring dream or, at least, theme I have is the musical ones where some kind of SNAFU happens every time before I actually get to play--strings turn to rubber bands, amp won't turn on, tuning keys don't work, etc. For every dream I have of actually playing it seems like I have dozens like this.

Lungo

Reaction score
I have dreams almost every night that make no sense. I usually can’t remember them after getting out of bed though. Last one I had was a few nights ago and it stuck with me. I was at a club and myself and William Shatner were the only guys there. Rest of the customers were all women and they were all very good looking. I decided to leave because I’m married so Shatner handed me his wallet, car keys, and cell phone to “keep him out of trouble.” Plan was for him to get his things from me the next day. Next day came and he showed up to help me haul our Christmas tree to the landfill. :dunno: