I mean, if you scamming, at least do it properly

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Here it is, with the odd comment inserted...

View attachment 531347

Before he had even messaged me, I had already checked and seen that coldsteal2 hadn’t posted in 4 years and figured something was up. After that reply above, I PM’d Vic to let him know what was up.

View attachment 531348

He got a little impatient in the 3 minutes it took me to message Vic...

View attachment 531349

Zelle? Not sketchy at all.

View attachment 531350

This is where I start digging for details because they usually don’t have any.

View attachment 531351

You’ll see where I’m headed here.

View attachment 531355

...digging for more details.

View attachment 531362
View attachment 531363

Suuure you’re going to contact a moderator.

View attachment 531364

At this point, I see he’s added @LtDave32 to the conversation. That’s weird. What happened next freaked me the fvck out!

View attachment 531365

That’s Dave alright, but he sounds a little more “Nigerian” than I remember.

View attachment 531366

Obviously not Dave, but let’s have some fun.

View attachment 531367

View attachment 531368

View attachment 531369
View attachment 531370

At this point, he knew I wasn’t going to pay off. I was heading over to the For Sale thread to post a warning but WTF?!? I was banned!!!
I thought that maybe he had just found a way to spoof Dave’s account, but the fvcker actually had Mod access!!!
I figured I could still mess with him a bit.

View attachment 531371
View attachment 531372
View attachment 531373

That oughta get me somewhere.

View attachment 531374

A couple minutes later, I went to reply in my conversation with Vic and it said I needed to log back in?!?
When I did, my password wouldn’t work. He had actually gotten into my account, changed the password, and locked me out.
I had to create a new account to contact the Mods and let them know what was up.
:rofl:

That is a fucking scream!

"You pay, or you banned" :laugh2:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Why you no pay? Is good deal. Has sony guts.

You banned, you get take off ban when you pay.

everybody was happy.

Such a good-looking thing to pay!

Comes with HBO.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speech patterns, speaking about wasting time, Zelle, etc... Sounds like the same scammer that hacked Monte's ID over on Strat Talk that I posted about.

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
:rofl:

That is a fucking scream!

"You pay, or you banned" :laugh2:
I find it even funnier if you imagine it like the old samurai b-movies where theguy has a weird accent, speaks quickly with odd starts and stops, and his mouth moves differently than the sound.

50A1C085-1F63-461D-8AF7-C30BD5D8328B.jpeg

And BTW Dave, I’m happy to see that so much money has come in for you these days that it’s become a problem.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why you no pay? Is good deal. Has sony guts.

You banned, you get take off ban when you pay.

everybody was happy.

Such a good-looking thing to pay!

Comes with HBO.
So he paid you, right? He's posting so you took ban away, he paid $1100 Zelle or Sketch? Good job on you, you good man make good on promise to take off ban.

Reactions: ehb

integra evan

Reaction score
Speech patterns, speaking about wasting time, Zelle, etc... Sounds like the same scammer that hacked Monte's ID over on Strat Talk that I posted about.
My thoughts as well! I don't think it's a coincidence.

mdubya

Reaction score
Here it is, with the odd comment inserted...

View attachment 531347

Before he had even messaged me, I had already checked and seen that coldsteal2 hadn’t posted in 4 years and figured something was up. After that reply above, I PM’d Vic to let him know what was up.

View attachment 531348

He got a little impatient in the 3 minutes it took me to message Vic...

View attachment 531349

Zelle? Not sketchy at all.

View attachment 531350

This is where I start digging for details because they usually don’t have any.

View attachment 531351

You’ll see where I’m headed here.

View attachment 531355

...digging for more details.

View attachment 531362
View attachment 531363

Suuure you’re going to contact a moderator.

View attachment 531364

At this point, I see he’s added @LtDave32 to the conversation. That’s weird. What happened next freaked me the fvck out!

View attachment 531365

That’s Dave alright, but he sounds a little more “Nigerian” than I remember.

View attachment 531366

Obviously not Dave, but let’s have some fun.

View attachment 531367

View attachment 531368

View attachment 531369
View attachment 531370

At this point, he knew I wasn’t going to pay off. I was heading over to the For Sale thread to post a warning but WTF?!? I was banned!!!
I thought that maybe he had just found a way to spoof Dave’s account, but the fvcker actually had Mod access!!!
I figured I could still mess with him a bit.

View attachment 531371
View attachment 531372
View attachment 531373

That oughta get me somewhere.

View attachment 531374

A couple minutes later, I went to reply in my conversation with Vic and it said I needed to log back in?!?
When I did, my password wouldn’t work. He had actually gotten into my account, changed the password, and locked me out.
I had to create a new account to contact the Mods and let them know what was up.
Insane!

Thanks for sharing all of that.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I was wondering why the prices on those were so low lol. I actually told people who might be interested in buying. That was when they were first posted and I didn't see the exchanges yet.

DADGAD

Reaction score
Even more impossible for a hacker to impersonate is our beloved Tim Fezziwig. If they could pull off a Fezz i’d gladly give them money.

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
I was wondering why the prices on those were so low lol. I actually told people who might be interested in buying. That was when they were first posted and I didn't see the exchanges yet.
Even while there were exchanges, you would go back a few minutes later and they’d be gone. Just him posting “still available”.

When I first saw it, there was his reply but it contained a Member quote saying they’d take it. Then a post saying “Still for sale”. The other thing he did was make it so we couldn’t PM him so I had to post in the thread “If this is still available, I’ll take it”. Then he would PM me. I realized after that this was so HE could control the conversation and “invite the mod to join”.

A few minutes later, I saw my post was gone and other members were posting that they’d take it. I PM’d a couple to let them know it was a scam and the mods were on it.

judson

Reaction score
i saw the ad and your "like" Roxy and posted right after you....14 mins after ad was placed...... i was going to PM "dave" immediately and pay however he wanted...then thankfully the GAS subsided..

but i decided if it sits there for an hour...im grabbing it.

there is a positive side to posting alot of usless crap and spending too much time on a website as you do get a general feel of what a member usually posts and a feel for their personality...

reading the back and forth that 2manyguitars posted with the hackfuck , it would not take long to know it wasnt Dave.....

crazy shiit on the web never a dull moment...

i did order a cake from the hacker, should be here today...but i am eating it all by myself...! :fingersx:

Latest Threads