Habs fire Julien

Droog

Reaction score
Don't forget the GM and everyone else involved in building the team had to be from one province apparently. Price have an unspectacular year really didn't help either.

Fillmore

Reaction score
Positions for NHL coaches and GM's appear to be attached to a revolving door.

PeteK

Reaction score
This past year sucked for hockey for us. We usually go to almost every home game for our local minor league team. The season was cancelled due to Covid. But things are looking up and my interest in professional hockey is about to be renewed next season. Release the Kraken!!

Reactions: LPG

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having been a life-long Canadiens fan, back to the '60s, IMHO, the whole organization needs to be revamped.

I'm sorry, but also IMHO, they've let a lot of good to exceptional talent go by the wayside that's right in their backyard. Yes, the QMJHL isn't the OHL, but I've always been of the belief that you can teach a player how to play defense, but you can't teach them how to score.

Bring back "The Flying Frenchmen"!!!! :)

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
Well............

And to think they could have had Bruce Boudreau or Mike Babcock.
:rofl:

Firing the coach?
Not in this case.
I know he was old school but the guy that SHOULD have been fired was Marc Bergevin.

No dog in this fight as I've been an Oilers fan since 79 but I've been a hockey fan for 60 years.

And yes........I remember when the Leaf's last won a cup.
:cool2:

K

LPG

I PLAY LIVE
Reaction score
This past year sucked for hockey for us. We usually go to almost every home game for our local minor league team. The season was cancelled due to Covid. But things are looking up and my interest in professional hockey is about to be renewed next season. Release the Kraken!!

I love their logo.

Very cool.

K

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Another year, another failure for the Habs - This is what happens when you limit your head coaching options to "Best French Guy Available"

:laugh2:
Leafs fan?
They've done pretty good since... when?

But it doesn't seem your post is about hockey anyway.

Last edited:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a Blue Jackets fan, I'd like to thank the Habs for sending us Domi. :)

Latest Threads