Ha Ha!! Post your LesPaul "Guitar Face"

brianbzed

Reaction score
Just got my first Gibson Les Paul this year, so no photos playing live with it yet.

But I managed to dig this one up...VERY OLD photo of me, back in my younger days when all I had was my trusty epiphone. :jam:
you look like Jimmy Page in this picture! Cool!

InTheEvening

Reaction score
you look like Jimmy Page in this picture! Cool!
Thanks! Your comment made my day. :cheers2: He was my hero and reason for wanting to pick up a Les Paul back then. I wanted to be just like him. Wish I still had that long hair lol.

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Hair? Frampton was my hero back in the day! I look like him now....old, grey and bald! LOL
You’re in like minded company haha. No greys for me just yet, but balding for sure. It’s all good though, much lower maintenance and work for me now.

brianbzed

Reaction score
You’re in like minded company haha. No greys for me just yet, but balding for sure. It’s all good though, much lower maintenance and work for me now.
When I joined the Military, got me head shaved and it never really grew back! Tried to grow what was left when I got out....I looked like Gallagher in the 90's..LOL. But, alas, it kept thinning and falling out....stubble short since 2017...
65457479_2221138211440128_6173025626887290880_n (2).jpg

InTheEvening

Reaction score
When I joined the Military, got me head shaved and it never really grew back! Tried to grow what was left when I got out....I looked like Gallagher in the 90's..LOL. But, alas, it kept thinning and falling out....stubble short since 2017... View attachment 533238
That’s a really cool photo, I like the bandana! I can see it. Shame they took the hair away too early, but I’m sure the stubble short looks sharp. I’m thinking of buzzing mine down with the warmer weather as well.

Latest Threads