Guys. Im in love.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the advice even though I'm not taking it. It's nice of you guys to show you care. For the snide remarks, hey.... haters gonna hate.

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I share in your joy man and I don’t think anyone is hating Ryan, quite the opposite, I think they truly care man.

This is why some things should be shared with your sponsor only and close people in the fellowship, a lot of folks have negative experiences with relationships and their words of caution come from painful experience

Be happy for as long as you can and be faithful to your self one day at a time, I married a woman outside of the program and for me it was the best thing ever.

Good luck dude these guys only have good in their hearts for you and sometimes while we’re elated in hard ons , and that fainting feeling from butterflies that only a new relationship can bring, we get a little fuzzy eyed and they’re just reminding us all that it can happen to all of us. It’s certainly happened to many of us.

Go live my brother, be happy, and never look backwards but more importantly, stay clean.

ToneasaurusRex

Reaction score
Ryan, dude, we all care about you. I'm happy for you. I know the feeling and it's simply the best.

Some of your posts, like you saying "I'm not falling off the wagon today," I mean, wow, dude. The determination in that. Wow. I wish I could "like" that post a thousand times.

What a thread, I'm so happy to read it.

We just don't want to see you hurt.

Peace

Rex

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok guys. Criticism will be ignored from here out. I'm not having it. Dont waste your time typing two paragraphs because I'm not gonna read it.
I knew this was going to end up as such. Overwhelmingly, the criticism / cautionary advice thus shown has been overwhelmingly supportive. 99% of people who responded to thread, whether you like it or not, have your best interests at heart. Most all of us, if not completely all, have been down this road, right up to include the "evil ex".

Like several posts above this one, a lot of us have read everything you've written, And there are absolutely big, red flags here. And we come away with a "spidey sense" that is of pure experience.

But predictably, it's largely ignored. And with your comment above, you're starting to act like a child.

Best of luck, I hope fortunate winds blow your way.

But as you wish, my time in here other than moderating is over.

KTM

Reaction score
... Most all of us, if not completely all, have been down this road, right up to include the "evil ex"...
For the record, I married my high school sweet heart. We first dated over 40 years ago the summer before our senior year, and have been happily married for over 33 years. But I have a few friends and coworkers that have had terrible experiences.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
She loves him and he loves her. Her little boy too.

Sorry for being a dick guys. My bad.
All good, Ryan. It's understandable you want to protect something that feels so wonderful. If you want it to last, take advice from people who have made their relationships work.

One thing stuck with me from when I got engaged. Someone told me, "There are three things you will fight about, money, the kids and sex.' After 18 years, I think this person was bang on.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
I don't want this to seem like a character assault of any kind ( so anyone that might be offended can stop right here )

my wife , who reads these threads from time to time , pointed something out . forget about why Bling should slow it down with her . and wonder why a woman that just met a guy on a dating site a couple of weeks ago , would leave her child alone with him , in this day and age ?