Guys. Im in love.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Because you've met him or know of him?

Or because she said so?

This lady sounds a lot like my cousin Heather. Different people, but patterns emerge in typical choices. And I don't like some of the patterns I'm seeing here.
You dont have to.

AwfulQuiet

Reaction score
Hes not much of a good person. I'll just say that.
Is there any evidence to back that up, or only what you have been told?

Honestly, I recommend you watch all of this channel to know what you are getting in to: https://www.youtube.com/user/redonkulaspopp/featured

Some of the men who have been there, done that are trying to give you advice to be careful. While it may look like "the real thing", the odds are massively stacked against you. And to those outside, it's akin to watching a car crash about to happen, in slow motion, everyone knows it, except maybe you. Don't let your ego/little head over-rule your big head.

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Is there any evidence to back that up, or only what you have been told?

Honestly, I recommend you watch all of this channel to know what you are getting in to: https://www.youtube.com/user/redonkulaspopp/featured

Some of the men who have been there, done that are trying to give you advice to be careful. While it may look like "the real thing", the odds are massively stacked against you. And to those outside, it's akin to watching a car crash about to happen, in slow motion, everyone knows it, except maybe you. Don't let your ego/little head over-rule your big head.
Like I said the sex is great, but I'm in it for the spiritual connection.

Stinky Kitty

Reaction score
Rock on Bling.

Keep being you.

Enjoy the finest times of all..

Last edited:

Malikon

말 러 곤
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
They always say the ex is trash. My kid lives with me now because she's furious at her mother because she figured out she's been lied to for 15 years about me.

They almost always say the ex was abusive trash and they're a victim. Doesn't make it true.

Bling I wish you the best of luck. Just remember the expression, "Love is Blind" exists for a reason.

We get a taste of great pussy and 9 times out of 10 logic and self preservation goes right out the window.

Take care brother-man I wish nothing but the best for you.

Last edited:

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to add my 2 cents and let it be.

I'm VERY happy for you.

I worry for you - I know how bad things can go when we dive in too quickly.

Her son has a dad - try to be her partner in parenting and a positive influence and role model for the boy.

These are just my opinions, nothing more...but they are based on a LOT of experience.

We care, and that's why we are being real. I'm not trying to discourage you in any way. I hope life brings you MUCH joy and happiness.

KTM

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice, I knew this thread had the potential to be a shit storm. I started this thread for those who would be happy for me.
I love you like a brother Ryan and am proud of you and all the positive progress you've made. I don't see any **** storm, (I may have missed it or glossed over it :dunno:) All I see are a bunch of your friends advising you to take things slow. I believe we (your MLP family) all want the best for you.

Lungo

Reaction score
I appreciate the advice, I knew this thread had the potential to be a shit storm. I started this thread for those who would be happy for me.

I have a different perspective and experience than the majority here. I never had a bad relationship because I always knew what I wanted and was willing to wait for it. I met my wife in March 2007, bought her ring in June of 2007, got engaged in Sept 2007, got married in April 2008. It was truly love at first sight for both of us and we have a great relationship.

So I'm happy for you. If you're watching for the red flags and know what you want and you're confident about it then don't let anything hold you back. :thumb: