Gun Control: Here's an idea - let's ask the cops!

realjimjim

Reaction score
so you bumped this thankfully dead thread to inject this little gem? you're averaging ~18 posts a year, so it must have been important to you. i imagine you sitting around for days "gun control thread... what would be funny in it? it's gotta have something about guns... maybe an assault rifle, libtards seem to hate those... hmmm... i hate obama... maybe take a backdoor dig at him? maybe make a health care joke in there? ok, a health care/obama/gun joke would be the funniest joke ever.... BUT HOW?!?! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" several days of writing and rough drafts and balled up papers on the ground you run to your desk and finally compose this gem. you sit back in your chair and admire it on the screen "it's.... perfect. comedy perfection."

TT, I can't say I always agree with you but (and there's that "but" again) . .I always love to watch your mind work.

You crack me up no matter what the subject!!!

Just wanted to say . . . that's all. Over and out.

JJ

Flying_Milkman

Reaction score
i have no clue what in my comment this is a response to... i also have no clue what it means. it's like you're speaking in riddles. could be fun i guess.

Riddler_02.jpg

realjimjim

Reaction score
so you bumped this thankfully dead thread to inject this little gem? you're averaging ~18 posts a year, so it must have been important to you. i imagine you sitting around for days "gun control thread... what would be funny in it? it's gotta have something about guns... maybe an assault rifle, libtards seem to hate those... hmmm... i hate obama... maybe take a backdoor dig at him? maybe make a health care joke in there? ok, a health care/obama/gun joke would be the funniest joke ever.... BUT HOW?!?! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" several days of writing and rough drafts and balled up papers on the ground you run to your desk and finally compose this gem. you sit back in your chair and admire it on the screen "it's.... perfect. comedy perfection."

Oh, and might I also add this?

If I were an opposing attorney and had to deal with you . . . . I'd be nervous!!!!

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
Oh, and might I also add this?

If I were an opposing attorney and had to deal with you . . . . I'd be nervous!!!!

yeah, well opposing parties have demonstrated no interest in settling, so unfortunately i think we're about to find out how that goes down.

realjimjim

Reaction score
sometimes it doesn't work so great though...

Maybe so . . . but it works much better, quicker and deeper than most . . .

and besides, you can only work with what you have . . . . and you've got what I've always called: "Razor Brain."

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
Man, just when I thought I had put this embarrassing chapter behind me:laugh2:

Thanks a lot GearHo!:laugh2:

realjimjim

Reaction score
yeah... but this is different in that it's personal. i really resent the way that i was treated and spoken to.

That's all part of the game . . . did you ever get into a spat with another kid in the school lunchroom? Sure you did! And what did you do? Think about it . . . you did and said stuff you knew would provoke him into doing something which would give you the upper ground . . .

Nothing has changed Tommy . . . uh, we'd better take this to your thread before we get into trouble for hijacking . . .

realjimjim

Reaction score
Man, just when I thought I had put this embarrassing chapter behind me:laugh2:

Thanks a lot GearHo!:laugh2:

Excuse me sir!

But myself and Mr. Thunders are discussing some important legal issues here . . . would you please recuse yourself?

poncho

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Jimmy, I don't want no trouble, won't happen again:laugh2:

Carry on, legal eagles

Latest Threads