Gun Control: Here's an idea - let's ask the cops!

Shelbyblues

Reaction score
well, i guess i'm not shocked that that is a word you use. you seem to be.... less that tolerant. i bet you're no stranger to the n-word either.

Get tired of smart a$$'s like you, get's old quick.

Don't use the n-word, one of my grandson's is bi-racial.

For someone that pretends to be a grammar Nazi, I see you still haven't found the caps button on your key board.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
Get tired of smart a$$'s like you, get's old quick.

Don't use the n-word, one of my grandson's is bi-racial.

For someone that pretends to be a grammar Nazi, I see you still haven't found the caps button on your key board.

i don't pretend to be anything, certainly not any kind of "nazi".... (if i was going to ding you for grammar i'd definitely go after the apostrophe 's' you dropped on the words "asses" and "gets" up there, but i like how you used dollar signs. rap fan?)

so would you stop using the f-word if you had a gay grandson? i mean, if i need to turn your grandson gay to keep your hate speech off this forum i'll give it my best shot!

also, the irony of calling someone else a "nazi" after you gleefully use hate speech is not lost on me.

Shelbyblues

Reaction score
i don't pretend to be anything, certainly not any kind of "nazi".... (if i was going to ding you for grammar i'd definitely go after the apostrophe 's' you dropped on the words "asses" and "gets" up there, but i like how you used dollar signs. rap fan?)

so would you stop using the f-word if you had a gay grandson? i mean, if i need to turn your grandson gay to keep your hate speech off this forum i'll give it my best shot!

also, the irony of calling someone else a "nazi" after you gleefully use hate speech is not lost on me.

In red shows what you are, and you are the one who started it with your fascination with the male member.

Hack

Reaction score
ForestFireLikeWhereThisThreadIsGoin.jpg

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
In red shows what you are, and you are the one who started it with your fascination with the male member.

i'm fascinated with a lot of our male members. seems like you're referring to gay people in the pejorative sense. care to elaborate?

edro

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Cue the damn cats!

mobprop667

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
just popping in. i see bb has already got here so i will standby.
still watching this thread.

tinman402

Reaction score
WOW.. One gay man in gun thread and the whole thing goes to shit..

So he prefers the double barrel, does it really matter.. :D

GearHo

Reaction score
Obama re-named Obamacare so as to step away from its negative perception.

So now its the Affordable Care Act.

I have since renamed my AR15 to the Affordable Care Rifle.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score

so you bumped this thankfully dead thread to inject this little gem? you're averaging ~18 posts a year, so it must have been important to you. i imagine you sitting around for days "gun control thread... what would be funny in it? it's gotta have something about guns... maybe an assault rifle, libtards seem to hate those... hmmm... i hate obama... maybe take a backdoor dig at him? maybe make a health care joke in there? ok, a health care/obama/gun joke would be the funniest joke ever.... BUT HOW?!?! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" several days of writing and rough drafts and balled up papers on the ground you run to your desk and finally compose this gem. you sit back in your chair and admire it on the screen "it's.... perfect. comedy perfection."

Flying_Milkman

Reaction score

That's what I named my AR15 too. Luckily I bought it with my welfare check!

GearHo

Reaction score
so you bumped this thankfully dead thread to inject this little gem? you're averaging ~18 posts a year, so it must have been important to you. i imagine you sitting around for days "gun control thread... what would be funny in it? it's gotta have something about guns... maybe an assault rifle, libtards seem to hate those... hmmm... i hate obama... maybe take a backdoor dig at him? maybe make a health care joke in there? ok, a health care/obama/gun joke would be the funniest joke ever.... BUT HOW?!?! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!" several days of writing and rough drafts and balled up papers on the ground you run to your desk and finally compose this gem. you sit back in your chair and admire it on the screen "it's.... perfect. comedy perfection."

No, I have another one its the affordable care asshole.

TOMMYTHUNDERS

Reaction score
No, I have another one its the affordable care asshole.

i have no clue what in my comment this is a response to... i also have no clue what it means. it's like you're speaking in riddles. could be fun i guess.

Latest Threads