Guitar stolen from Thurston Moore of Sonic Youth last night in Philadelphia

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Call it what it is. You're just posting ignorant, rude things and trying to troll people. Nobody is "sensitive" here, nobody cares for the ignorance that is the difference. If I were a mod, I'd be giving out week-long bans for trolling posts.

He cracked a joke. Lighten up, Francis.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
When you can sit back and find the humor in theft... You may be visiting the MLP forum too frequently. :laugh2:

Actually, the joke was about their odd tunings, not the theft. But hey, it's MLP -- reading comprehension isn't really required.

All you need is a little self-righteous anger and a keyboard.

Spiteface

Reaction score
Someone should tell J Mascis to watch his rig close..

This already happened. He's had one of the Squier J Mascis sigs on tour with him, that got stolen earlier this year.

This proves such theives don't know shit when it comes to guitars, don't they know Mascis tours with vintage stuff?

BCRGreg

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Steal the rest of his guitars and the world will sound better.

My opinion, don't get all riled up.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That sucks... About 20 years ago, I read a Sonic Youth interview where they talked about a then recent theft of several guitars that were so weird and modified by them that they had to cut certain songs from their set because they couldn't play them without those instruments.

I hope he gets his guitar back.

Skintaster

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Nah... Sonic Youth is a really original and influential band. They are a musical treasure. I would never want ANY musician to have a guitar stolen anyway. Lame.

Latest Threads