Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Epi

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Buy them all

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

S. Rock

Reaction score
That’s correct S.Rock. The Duo Jet is what I referrred to by the G6128 but as jdto said there is a model by G6228. It’s the most common one at the store. Have you come across it?
sorry, no I haven't. as I told paruwi above in a previous post, I've been working a lot and haven't made it to any guitar stores. however, if it's a Gretsch, I bet it is well made. I have 3 Gretsch guitars. I, also, learned to play on a 1959 Gretsch Anniversary Model. so, I'm very familiar with Gretsch guitars. if you get one, I don't believe you will be disappointed. but as someone suggested, play several before you make up your mind to buy one. they are a "different animal" as far as guitars go.

jdto

Pretend Human
Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry, no I haven't. as I told paruwi above in a previous post, I've been working a lot and haven't made it to any guitar stores. however, if it's a Gretsch, I bet it is well made. I have 3 Gretsch guitars. I, also, learned to play on a 1959 Gretsch Anniversary Model. so, I'm very familiar with Gretsch guitars. if you get one, I don't believe you will be disappointed. but as someone suggested, play several before you make up your mind to buy one. they are a "different animal" as far as guitars go.
Check it out:
http://www.gretschguitars.com/gear/build/solid-body/g6228-players-edition-jet-bt-with-v-stoptail-rosewood-fingerboard-black