guitar builders.. anyone tried these?

TWANG

Reaction score
I've gotten some cheapo guitar parts at wish.com
and they were cheap but good.. pedal footswitch, etc.
and they have guitar bodies and bass bodies.
around 25.00 plus shipping. 12.00
and they appear to not only be maple.. but one piece.
Now.. I'm not expecting or looking for snobby remarks about wood quality etc. unless you've actually owned one, please.
Everything I've gotten from wish has been as advertised, all the luthier tools and guitar parts.

I think I'll try a bass body as I have a very nice neck here with nothing to mount it to.

TWANG
for those of you who 'wish', they also have a ball stretcher. Personally, at age 70, I've sat on my balls quite enough, thank you.
But hey... whatever floats yer boat.
(wtf is that all about? no. don't tell me.)

Dolebludger

Reaction score
I read your post and was curious what wish.com had to sell. It certainly is inexpensive, but the info they give on their guitars, parts, and accessories is very sketchy. So I am not given enough info to buy anything (except maybe things for 50 cents and 25 cents shipping.). I don’t know anything about their bodies and necks, but I was looking at hardware, electronics, strings and such. With their strings, I noticed Ernie Ball strings in various gauges got $14, but the site did not tell me how many sets I got for that price. If it was just one, it was a huge rip off. If it were 10 sets, it would be a great deal — but I’ll never know, will I?