Grover Locking Rotomatics with real tulips?

Telzilla

Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone's aware of modern locking tuners with real tulip tuners, not just metal shaped like a keystone like these

JeffH66

Pelham Blue Addict
Reaction score
No, but since the info on Stew Mac says the metal buttons are removable, I wonder if one couldn't just put the plastic tulip keys on a set of these. Seems possible at least.

MSB

Reaction score

Roxy13

Reaction score
I have these on my standard faded, once you figure it out, they're super easy to change and work great.
I like them, too. I actually found a YT vid on how they worked before I bought them, lol!

rtTX

Reaction score
What Have FUN recommended. Constructed much like Grovers but with traditional Kluson "footprint".

Introducing the NEW Kluson® Revolution 19:1 high ratio tuning machine. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit die-cast tuning machines that have a hex head (collared) bushing and a traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern. High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability with no backlash in a sealed one-piece housing. All mounting hardware is included.

Have FUN

Reaction score
What Have FUN recommended. Constructed much like Grovers but with traditional Kluson "footprint".

Introducing the NEW Kluson® Revolution 19:1 high ratio tuning machine. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit die-cast tuning machines that have a hex head (collared) bushing and a traditional Kluson® two-screw mounting pattern. High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability with no backlash in a sealed one-piece housing. All mounting hardware is included.
The new Kluson® Revolution 19:1 high ratio tuning machine are great,

Blue Blood

Reaction score
So weird !
They look like deluxes and regular grovers simultaneously...
Yes, I hate them.