Greta's real father?

DotStudio

Reaction score
They both look so thrilled.

Haven't seen Al in years. Father time is catching up.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
I got to meet Al Gore at an orioles game one time many years ago..He was a pretty cool guy until the secret service guys pretty much shoved me out of the way.

electric head

Just passing thru
Reaction score
I was with my daughter and happened to be in the right place at the right time and reached out to shake his hand at the wrong time.They damn near broke my wrist.
He did shake my daughters hand though and mumbled something nice to her as he went on his way.
They actually pulled me aside and I had to show them my drivers licence which they photographed.I imagine my name pops up somewhere every time a political figure gets with in 50 miles of where I live.Kind of funny because i live right outside of DC

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I was with my daughter and happened to be in the right place at the right time and reached out to shake his hand at the wrong time.They damn near broke my wrist.
He did shake my daughters hand though and mumbled something nice to her as he went on his way.
They actually pulled me aside and I had to show them my drivers licence which they photographed.I imagine my name pops up somewhere every time a political figure gets with in 50 miles of where I live.Kind of funny because i live right outside of DC
Komarade, welcome to Soviet Amerika !

Hamtone

Reaction score
I dont know why they get protection out of office. I suppose 2 yrs post office i get, maybe, but the rest doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone who is going to harm a former, how does that impact security of the nation?

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
I dont know why they get protection out of office. I suppose 2 yrs post office i get, maybe, but the rest doesnt make much sense to me. Anyone who is going to harm a former, how does that impact security of the nation?
It's part of the scheme... Politician lets whatever group backing them run rabid over the country, getting fed contracts for billions during the term or terms they are in office.. in exchange, they get a library and a security detail to make sure no one take a shot at them for being the corrupt fucks that they actually are.

It's even like that here in Europe...

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
Seriously though, did no one notice what is written on the screen in the photo ?