Greta Really Bugs Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah.......... That's been addressed multiple times.

Keep saying it though, that might make it true. :dunno:

What's been addressed multiple times? How a bunch of middle aged men attacking a 16 year old girl because of her looks is just fucking bizarre? Well it is. It'd be weird if people commented on her looks if she was pretty. She's a fucking minor.

Some of you apparently haven't been taught shame in your life. Maybe your generation is the problem.

Last edited:

TheX

Mister Jim
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
1) How many threads about her mural have there been?

2) Here you are, griping about it.

3) Just think; relief is but a click away.

Lol, it was an observation. Hardly deserves chastising.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
Amazing how mad old dudes get over a 16 year old girl who has an opinion they disagree with. The obsession and insults thrown at a child (mostly regarding her looks) from full grown men on this page are troubling. Some of y'all got some growing up to do. Oh wait, most of you guys are like 50+ years old. Yeah, might be too late for you.

Do any of you have a daughter? How would you feel if your daughter was smeared online because she stood for something she believed in, and people who disagreed attacked her because she was "ugly"? Some of you guys got problems. I suggest you see a shrink.
If she was my autistic, impressionable, unable to figure out that she is being programmed daughter none of this would have happened because I would care more about my daughter than my "cause". This is 100% on them and the other adults that have given her the positive feedback that programmed her this way. I feel badly for her. Her childhood was stolen, just not by who she has been indoctrinated to believe did it

LP121

Reaction score
What's been addressed multiple times? How a bunch of middle aged men attacking a 16 year old girl because of her looks is just fucking bizarre? Well it is. It'd be weird if people commented on her looks if she was pretty. She's a fucking minor.

Here's an idea, don't put a minor in the arena with the lions just to push an agenda.

Especially one with such a winning personality. She's not immune from criticism. You should be pissed at the people that put her in that position.

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing how mad old dudes get over a 16 year old girl who has an opinion they disagree with. The obsession and insults thrown at a child (mostly regarding her looks) from full grown men on this page are troubling. Some of y'all got some growing up to do. Oh wait, most of you guys are like 50+ years old. Yeah, might be too late for you.

Do any of you have a daughter? How would you feel if your daughter was smeared online because she stood for something she believed in, and people who disagreed attacked her because she was "ugly"? Some of you guys got problems. I suggest you see a shrink.
Any and all in the Backstage are subject to critique, analysis and lampooning. I suggest you visit the hardware sections of MLP when it gets silly, just as I do.

TheX

Mister Jim
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If she was my autistic, impressionable, unable to figure out that she is being programmed daughter none of this would have happened because I would care more about my daughter than my "cause". This is 100% on them and the other adults that have given her the positive feedback that programmed her this way. I feel badly for her. Her childhood was stolen, just not by who she has been indoctrinated to believe did it

Truth, right there for all to see.

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't give a crap about her cause, really. That has nothing to do with my point. My point is that it's weird as hell for an internet mob of full grown adults making fun of a child because of her looks. That's shit I expect to see from kids in middle school. Not from middle aged men.

WaywerdSon

Reaction score
I don't give a crap about her cause, really. That has nothing to do with my point. My point is that it's weird as hell for an internet mob of full grown adults making fun of a child because of her looks. That's shit I expect to see from kids in middle school. Not from middle aged men.
In all fairness, she is rather unfortunate looking.....

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea, don't put a minor in the arena with the lions just to push an agenda.

Especially one with such a winning personality. She's not immune from criticism. You should be pissed at the people that put her in that position.

You must struggle with reading comprehension. Again, I don't care about her cause. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about full grown adults attacking the appearance of a child behind computer screens on an internet forum. I don't give a shit what she says or does or whatever it is that you disagree with. Her looks have nothing to do with any of that. Why attack her physical appearance because you disagree with her cause? Coming from full grown adults, it's just fucking weird.

Last edited:

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
She started it. :rofl:

She insulted you based on your appearance? Or she said something you disagree with so instead of making an intelligent counter argument about why you disagree with it, you just call her ugly and walk away? Are you 14 years old?

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
In all fairness, she is rather unfortunate looking.....

She probably looks better than you. Prove me wrong. Lets see what you look like. I guarantee you're an overweight bald dude who's insecure about his penis size.

LP121

Reaction score
You must struggle with reading comprehension. Again, I don't care about her cause. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about full grown adults attacking the appearance of a child behind computer screens on an internet forum. I don't give a shit what she says or does or whatever it is that you disagree with. Her looks have nothing to do with any of that. Why attack her physical appearance because your disagree with her cause? Coming from full grown adults, it's just fucking weird.

You must struggle with lots of things, because I posted that before you said you didn't care about her cause.

LP121

Reaction score
For the record I said the mural looked like Shrek.

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
I have a full head of hair, my penis is huge and I think Greta looks and acts like a dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads