Greta Really Bugs Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
There should be a giant Greta balloon in the Thanksgiving Macy's parade.

Where is Frank Luke when we need him?

Between September 12 and September 29 [1918], Luke was credited with shooting down 14 German balloons and four airplanes: Luke achieved these 18 victories during just 10 sorties in eight days, a feat unsurpassed by any pilot in World War I.

Last edited:

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Greta is growing

Why did I have a mental picture of Shin Godzilla evovling to walk on land? :rofl:

1573422233294.png

LtDave32

I'm walkin' on sunshine
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Tell you what, If a gigantic, glaring mural of that little priss took over the landscape of my town, I'd sure as F post about it.

efstop

Small amps ^^ are fun
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Epstein molested Greta.
Expose on ABC...

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
We should do more shit about electric cars too

MichaelAndrew3435

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazing how mad old dudes get over a 16 year old girl who has an opinion they disagree with. The obsession and insults thrown at a child (mostly regarding her looks) from full grown men on this page are troubling. Some of y'all got some growing up to do. Oh wait, most of you guys are like 50+ years old. Yeah, might be too late for you.

Do any of you have a daughter? How would you feel if your daughter was smeared online because she stood for something she believed in, and people who disagreed attacked her because she was "ugly"? Some of you guys got problems. I suggest you see a shrink.

Last edited:

LP121

Reaction score
Amazing how mad old dudes get over a 16 year old girl who has an opinion they disagree with. The obsession and insults thrown at a child (mostly regarding her looks) from full grown men on this page are somewhat troubling. Some of y'all got some growing up to do. Oh wait, most of you guys are like 50+ years old. Yeah, might be too late for you.

Yeah.......... That's been addressed multiple times.

Keep saying it though, that might make it true. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads